LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
Take a look at my mod for pregnant sex with Consuela, Jenny, Tina, Josephine, Iwanka, Eve, Grace and Odette.
man this made me wish for Melonia to go with a missionary sex instead, fucking her while she pregnant gonna be so fucking good.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
i hate selfish people...
We're not selfish. We just don't know what's going on with your game.
Is it spewing errors? Did it generate a traceback.txt file? Those are infinitely more useful than "it no worky" posts.
Step 1: Delete ALL saved games
Step 2: Delete ALL game files
Step 3: Redownload entire game
Step 4: Play the game from scratch without mods - though srksrk 68's Naughty Tribute Mod is supposed to be safe enough
Step 5: Hope to Cockthulhu your game doesn't fuck itself again

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Him not seeing Tony for whatever reason won't throw out a traceback, the game didn't crash expecting something in the code that wasn't there. He either failed too hard at reading what the phone hints tell him or went straight past 5-6 steps in the story and wonder why it's not following him
i hate selfish people...
And we hate you, so it's even. Please never provide ample details and/or your save file next time something happens, we might be even more selfish and not even reply then. There's also the bug report/Discord you could moan to, they might answer with a "lolyourfault" or ban ......

And then there's the even more probable reason for everything : you fucked the game

El_Zane_123

Oct 22, 2020
i hate selfish people...
Haven't replied on this sub yet but I just couldn't ignore your issue. Therefore, let me warm-heartedly assure you that I too hate your attitude sooo goddamn much <3

Also yeah, not providing any useful insight in what exactly the issue is, what logs and errors you got, not trying to do the minimum effort of getting help for an issue that very much is on your end and then acting entitled and obnoxious at the same time for people not magically being able to guess the issue after your so thorough explanations.

You Sir (or Ma'am (or both (or neither))) are truly a magnificent human being :)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Please do yourself a favour and help us to help you.
Supply error logs if any were generated; they'll be labelled as traceback.txt if it's actually a game error.
If there aren't any, then follow the advice I gave you three posts above yours.
I admit that the prospect of starting over completely from scratch is unappealing but sometimes it really is the only way.

Last edited by a moderator:

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
We're not selfish. We just don't know what's going on with your game.
Is it spewing errors? Did it generate a traceback.txt file? Those are infinitely more useful than "it no worky" posts.
Step 1: Delete ALL saved games
Step 2: Delete ALL game files
Step 3: Redownload the entire game
Step 4: Play the game from scratch without mods - though srksrk 68's Naughty Tribute Mod is supposed to be safe enough
Step 5: Hope to Cockthulhu your game doesn't fuck itself again
Even without incest mode too?
I didn't write on here before but I have many crashes too when I load my saves.
If you would answer I'd be appreciated.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You really have to go out of your way to "have many crashes when you load". Dunno wtf is up with a bunch of dudes around here, but the game doesn't fuck itself up so badly you can't even load a save without it crashing out in flames .......

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
i hate selfish people...
Man stop whining already and do what you were told.
  • What device/OS/version are you on?
  • Have you installed the original game from the official download site or some compressed version?
  • Do you use the most recent version (0.20.9) or the buggy predecessor (0.20.8)?
  • Do you have any mods or community translation packs installed?
  • And most importantly: attach a save here so that one can reproduce your issue.
Regarding save files: Did you follow the official recommendation?
  • Only save in MC's bedroom or on the main town map.
  • Never save in the middle of a dialog or a running quest.
  • Save often and in different slots.
  • Do not save immediately after you load a save but let some in-game time pass before you save again.
The first two are to avoid your saves become corrupted, especially if you plan to use them with later, updated game versions. The last is in order to avoid your savegame size exploding before Ren'Py garbage collection can do it's job. The third one is common sense.

You know, if nobody helps you in the first half hour after you post your question, it might well be that you gave too little information or nobody knows the solution. You seem think that everybody reads your problem but does not answer even though they know what to do. That I would call stupid. You may now well have made it true with your attitude though.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Even without incest mode too?
I didn't write on here before but I have many crashes too when I load my saves.
If you would answer I'd be appreciated.
Technically speaking, nowadays Summertime Saga saves are supposed to be forwards-compatible but I'd take that with a grain of salt. Try running with a fresh install without even so much as the Incest mod. Sure, it might break "immersion" but there's very little we can do to narrow down the overall cause of the bugs.
A while back, previous version saves were completely incompatible. If I understand correctly, that's been addressed. For now, all I can suggest is to delete all your save files and start afresh one more time. If the save file issue has been fixed then this should be the only time you need to restart - unless told otherwise.

Reactions: SNOW 777

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Aside not having to waste a few years doing multiple versions of MC for every skill point in every scene and thus bloating the game to a few more GBs just for him becoming chonky, he'll stay the wimpy dude with a monstrous cock for the foreseeable future (aka ever)

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
This dude(MC) have been training Martial Arts and does go to gym but still look like a fucking twink. Where are the gains?
Have you ever heard of rapid strength? Most martial arts are based on it and doesn't have much to do with a lot of muscle mass.
In my language there is a saying: strong current can also flow through bell wires.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
This dude(MC) have been training Martial Arts and does go to gym but still look like a fucking twink. Where are the gains?
Next to what others said, MC is supposed to be a bit of a caricature when it comes to this whole muay thai stuff.

pron2021

Jan 9, 2021
The best martial artists look like "twinks" compared to bodybuilders on steroids.
just compare Bruce Lee to Arnie
also steroids are not good for your wiener as we have already seen in the game

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes