kjj308

Nov 2, 2022
We might get some R(h)onda by the end of the year. Maybe
Hopefully, haha. I'm not complaining, I'm not one of their patreons, I just wait for their free public releases, so not like I am in any position to whine about it, lol. Free is free.

I would, however,
It's my laptop.
And I'm not replaying my laptop keyboard because the laptop is dying anyway.
You can still use a usb keyboard with it.

Reactions: Cube78

Anthoniga

Mar 28, 2021
Eve > True Girlfriend
Roxxy > Secret Girlfriend/The Competition, required to make a man out of the protagonist
Jenny > Secret Sister-Wife ideally, but will settle for Occasional Fuckbuddy
Grace > Secret Lover
Odette > Secret Lover
Missy > Girltoy
Becca > Girltoy
Debbie > Mom. Just mom.
Diane > Naunty
Crystal > Yeehaw!
Mia > My New Apprentice
Dexter > Exists to make fucking Roxxy and her mom even better

This is the way. Call it faith.
How about Liu :'(

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Would play the game again so my save remains, that way my grandchildren will have their own fun time
But then the tech build nulls your save and your grandchildren will come hunt you in your grave
Any chance of ever getting a steam release?
Ever ? Maybe, but like 2030 at earliest. And since he won't/can't put it on Steam while in dev and he doesn't care about the $, highly doubtful

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
But then the tech build nulls your save and your grandchildren will come hunt you in your grave

Ever ? Maybe, but like 2030 at earliest. And since he won't/can't put it on Steam while in dev and he doesn't care about the $, highly doubtful
Not sure what your going by considering MULTIPLE games on Steam are still in development. MULTIPLE games on this site still in development are on steam. What's the difference between this and Love and Sex: Second Base a game that's on this site and also on Steam.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Not sure what your going by considering MULTIPLE games on Steam are still in development. MULTIPLE games on this site still in development are on steam. What's the difference between this and Love and Sex: Second Base a game that's on this site and also on Steam.
Read my post again : he doesn't care about the $, so why would he charge 20$+ for a free game you can get everywhere else ? Aside the braindead required, it makes no sense at all. And, again in my post, IF he ever does it (like when the game is finished), it won't be anywhere before ~10 years. But then it'd still be free everywhere else, so no reason to put it on Steam.

Other games that double/triple dip income can do whatever they want, doesn't need to make sense too

• Angry
Reactions: badmojo90

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
Read my post again : he doesn't care about the $, so why would he charge 20$+ for a free game you can get everywhere else ? Aside the braindead required, it makes no sense at all. And, again in my post, IF he ever does it (like when the game is finished), it won't be anywhere before ~10 years. But then it'd still be free everywhere else, so no reason to put it on Steam.

Other games that double/triple dip income can do whatever they want, doesn't need to make sense too
Ya do realize there's free games on steam as well so that whole point is MOOT.

Reactions: demnesn21151

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Ya do realize there's free games on steam as well so that whole point is MOOT.
You could always ask the developer directly Monday through Friday when he is streaming on Picarto. This would answer your question and you would get it straight from the source, rather than the hearsay and conjecture of anyone on this site.

Or if you don't want to go ask directly, use the search box for "steam" and find that your question has already been answered quite a few times in here (shocking! almost 7000 posts and a few of them are repeats?! almost as if that was what the search option was made for /sarc ) -- seems j4yj4m has had the most consistent rsponses:
https://f95zone.to/search/254615993/?q=steam&t=post&c[thread]=276&c[users]=j4yj4m&o=date

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: demnesn21151
4.00 star(s) 364 Votes