j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Ultimately it's a demo until everything is reintroduced. There's no need to play these wip-updates, unless you really have time to spare and don't mind replaying stuff again later on.
From the changelog:
  • Partially completed route for Miss Dewitt, with the rest due back in a future update.
They're gonna run into trouble if they keep having to play catch-up every patch like this
If I had to guess (I haven't played and don't know what's there), it's because of how much Eve and the 3 guys from the park are involved in that story. Given how outdated that content was, DC may figured it would make sense to change a few things and they need Eve's story, so the changes are workable and make sense.
So how much is still missing?
You'll need at least two more updates, so there's really no need to play before the end of the year. Right now it's just Jennie, Debbie and the teachers.

Last edited:

Throwawayxyz

May 10, 2020
My guy really released the teachers stories update and left off the best teacher content lmao.

This dude really has no respect for the folks who play and pay for his content, it's amazing tbh. 3 years of work, then 2 more months per set and he's not even completing the sets, and it's only his second 2 months increment release lol

I'm calling it: there is no shot the tech update is fully complete and releases before March 2026.

Reactions: Budman 1959

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
My FAQ is updated: 80,606

Notable changes in FAQ:
  • information about how to use the wifi signal to unlock the 99 cookie jar scenes that are currently available in this version.
  • saves from v21.0.0-wip.4468 are compatible with current version, v21.0.0-wip.5003.
My question is, other than Jenny, is there any updated art?
Yes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sucklepuck

May 3, 2019
I remember a fucking damn picarto stream where he drew that goddamn promenade school ball flier, SEVEN YEARS AGO. Where is that goddamn promenade ball? where is that fucking dating system he announced more than 7 years ago?
I remember DC was drawing a Sasquatch lady a few years back based on Debbie's character model. He didn't say what it was for or where it was gonna pop up, but he was drawing it. I think he spent a few streams working on it too. I decided at that moment to just disregard most of what happens in his streams.

From the changelog:
  • Partially completed route for Miss Dewitt, with the rest due back in a future update.
Bruh. :BootyTime:

4.00 star(s) 360 Votes