JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I found, via console, a variable that if activated allows you to run the new game engine in all its power and the new graphics for which we waited a year...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
The review rules:
Review Rules
  1. Try to be objective, describe your reasoning and highlight what key aspects of the content were good or bad.
  2. Do not mention games from other developers in your review, this is to prevent cross promotion.
  3. The review should only be about the game, not the developer (pricing, update times, etc).
  4. There is a 200 character requirement, do not attempt to bypass this by using spam or irrelevant comments. Do not mention or comment on the 200 character limit, this is not the place to complain about forum rules.
  5. Your review shouldn't be solely focused on your feelings about a specific genre or detail of the game.
  6. Do not review your own game or games you've worked on.
  7. Must be in English, as stated in General Rules 1 - 5. Exception is translation threads.

There is plenty bad to write about, so it's just up to write a review with real pointers(bad in this case).
One thing is that giving a bad review only based on the dev, but when they don't uphold to several of these rules then it is fair enough when they get removed.
I agree with ya dude, but I think the recent 5 star reviews should be held to the same standards if 1 star reviews are being removed. Hell... all reviews before this update should get a N/A while we're at it. They don't reflect the current state of the game.

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
So, they'll release this content which I believe that they've already completed in small chunks every 2 months to milk more money?

These guys are geniuses!

AkaiZero

Mar 14, 2018
This was rushed as fuck, which is ironic given the fact how much time it took to put together. To think that it had nothing to do with getting the A-Tag is moronic. This supposed Debbie update doesn't even include Debbie in the gallery and has a bunch of her old scenes missing.
BTW, has anyone managed to get Jenny's third scene from The Jar?
Try peaking her at evening, btw does anyone know how to unlock Debbie's gallery, or does it not been implemented yet?

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes