naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
how I wish I knew enough about programming to change all of Jenny's dialogues and make her a more pleasant person, instead of calling you "dork" or "weirdo" she would call you little brother, instead of asking you for money, she would give you money, every day or every Friday for example, instead of spending most of her time looking stupid and making acidic comments, she would spend most of her time smiling and offering help, and I would call it "good sister mod" or if not I would simply make a mod where she dies impaled by one of her dildos.

Oct 10, 2021
Bro, he literally can use the AI to create the art and then he can edit by himself the parts that are not well done... which saves a lot of time, the AI make it in like 20-30 seconds if u know how to move with the AI

My thoughts exactly.

Let AI work 80% of the art and you polish the last 20 manually.

To the untrained eye that looked damn near like DC's artwork. I personally could tell it was off a little, but fortunately my dick is not very tech savvy so he could not tell the difference at all.

Let's go AI and put these sleazeball DEVS in the dirt once and for all.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
"Take good care of your landlady, after all you only have one in your life"
Ahaha. My sides.
Never in my life have I seen someone who likes to suck a dev's dick more than you. And you're paying him for it too.
Hey, don't kinkshame. some people are really into sucking dev dick.
Idk about others, but my review said the game has been in development for 8 years, and now had barely any content,
The reason your review was deleted is this part. this part is explicitly against the rules.
You are not allowed to say this in F95.
You are only allowed to review the content in the game itself. Ex: the scenes, the gameplay, etc.

Any mention of the development cycle, like how it was rebooted with all the content removed, or milked for years with no extra content, is violating the rules of F95

Reactions: Ifllslonly

prk222111

Feb 6, 2023
i can't believe how much this dev shitting into people's mouth, it's not even funny at this point, game overall is great, but this milking process is disgusting, dude doesn't deserve any money right now for what he doing

Reactions: GoneHunting

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Someone please upload a new INCEST patch file.
There is no new incest patch.
Dev is deathly afraid of patreon deleting him and does not want to risk the move to subscribestar as most patrons are probably people who set it up years ago and forgot to cancel.

As such they are absolutely not related, they are definitely going to a local "college" that assigns detention, has highschool level classes, has bullies and everyone in it is living with their parents and does not have a job.
and I very seriously doubt that they will make an ipatch.

if patreon nukes their page, they might just bring back the incest and send it over to substar without an ipatch.

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes