Throwawayxyz

May 10, 2020
Better than your game. Oh wait.
Genuinely don't understand how this dumb logic is still being thrown around.

Why criticize the quality of the meal you bought? You're not a chef
Why give a negative opinion about a movie or TV show? You're not a director
Why have negative opinions about a local park? You're not a city planner.

Like you're in a discussion board dude lol and you don't have to be an expert in a topic to discuss it.

Btw I'd love to hear about how Renpy doesn't provide most of the heavy lifting when it comes to programming point and click games.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
my post from several days ago was deleted. Why? Because I didnt talk positively about the game and the janny didnt like it. Because janny is getting paid by this dev. Whoever has known this project for a while knows.

Guys stop chatting in this moderated thread. Let the game die. Don't give it any attention.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Has anyone finished the cookie jar on the Tech Update? Missing one Jenny, and one Mrs. Johnson, if they're even implemented yet. I can't think of anything else to do.
As I posted a few messages ago, the scene with Mrs. Johnson is a telescope view - I didn't see it and gave up looking for it.
The Jenny scene is the aftermath of getting her pregnant and doing a cam show with her.

Reactions: zbo2010

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Removing the "abandoned" tag was a huge mistake.
I have been playing the game since it started. I've got to say that I was disappointed with the "21" release, but played it anyway. The game play was cleaned up some what, for what it was, and I enjoyed what was there. I'm expecting that the next release will have a lot more, but don't have anything to base that on but hope and the fact that there is a bunch of unused images in the current release.

I have never "invested" a penny in the game, but am glad to get what comes out. I can wait. I have played a bunch of others, waiting. My current game, with beautiful girls and graphics, is "Bare Witness", an interesting, completed, game.

It's just me, but I don't know why a lot of people get so fired up about a game that they are not "paying for". But, please don't flame me for saying that.

Again, hoping for great things this year, but playing a lot of other games while waiting... :)

Last edited:

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Takes on to know one, as they say. Your posts positively reek of projecting.
I'm here for the
Is it here yet?
It's gonna be great when it's done
And trolling you.
How much bro, you doin one dolla or fi dolla?
or are you one of those higher tier cracheads? Does your mom check her credit card bills often?

Brellium

Sep 25, 2018
my post from several days ago was deleted. Why? Because I didnt talk positively about the game and the janny didnt like it. Because janny is getting paid by this dev. Whoever has known this project for a while knows.

Guys stop chatting in this moderated thread. Let the game die. Don't give it any attention.
Yup! Had my review deleted as well. Game is still abandoned in my eyes and the piece meal update is just plain terrible, worse actually even though it's a tech update, the team have had more than 2 years to go backwards? :ROFLMAO: Also if you look at Graphtreon his earnings were plummeting about a month or two after they hid the income. Interestingly his income was still going down even though his subscription numbers were up. People have got wise to Dark Cookies crap so they don't pay the higher tiers any more, they pay the minimum just so they get news. Then bam this thread gets an abandoned tag and then they fly into action get out this new tech "update" or in my eyes an un-update

Juicy94

Oct 24, 2020
So my 1 star review was removed and I can no longer leave a review for this game. The reason they gave me?

"Please understand that the usage of reviews is not just a means to rate a game, it is also, a way for users who have played the game to give an explanation as to why said game is good or bad. For that reason we'd advise you to read our Reviewing Rules."

Here is my review:

"No, just no............You should be ashamed of yourself for releasing this. I knew it was a good choice to stop supporting your Patreon a few months into following this game. I've never played an update to a game where the majority of past content was removed WITHOUT reason (new code/art/or rewriting is not an acceptable excuse after 2 years of nothing). Were you by chance a past Bungie Dev and thought "D2 did it, so should I"."

Now I admit that I added some unnecessary comments but I CLEARLY state my reasoning for a 1 star review by pointing out the removal of previous content. I was willing to come back and leave a proper review but I can't even do that because I've been locked out of being able to review this game....because you know it will be negative. You've removed almost every 1 star review that has been added since the update to keep a 4 star rating. Ban me if you want, but for those who've made it this far into my rant, please just leave this game to die and find a different forum to use.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I have been playing the game since it started. I've got to say that I was disappointed with the "21" release, but played it anyway. The game play was cleaned up some what, for what it was, and I enjoyed what was there. I'm expecting that the next release will have a lot more, but don't have anything to base that on but hope and the fact that there is a bunch of unused images in the current release.

I have never "invested" a penny in the game, but am glad to get what comes out. I can wait. I have played a bunch of others, waiting. My current game, with beautiful girls and graphics, is "Bare Witness", an interesting, completed, game.

It's just me, but I don't know why a lot of people get so fired up about a game that they are not "paying for". But, please don't flame me for saying that.

Again, hoping for great things this year, but playing a lot of other games while waiting... :)
The update is ass,whats wrong with pointing that out in a pirates site?

AstroMJ6969

May 2, 2024
I don't know why the Patreon subscribers don't just milk DC for more content instead of coming here and taking out their frustrations

UriahAE

Sep 3, 2022
Hey guys. I just wanna ask if I can play this game on Joiplay, and on version 0.20.16? I just wanna play it while having the Naughty Tribute Mod. It keeps giving me this issue:

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
So my 1 star review was removed and I can no longer leave a review for this game. The reason they gave me?

"Please understand that the usage of reviews is not just a means to rate a game, it is also, a way for users who have played the game to give an explanation as to why said game is good or bad. For that reason we'd advise you to read our Reviewing Rules."

Here is my review:

"No, just no............You should be ashamed of yourself for releasing this. I knew it was a good choice to stop supporting your Patreon a few months into following this game. I've never played an update to a game where the majority of past content was removed WITHOUT reason (new code/art/or rewriting is not an acceptable excuse after 2 years of nothing). Were you by chance a past Bungie Dev and thought "D2 did it, so should I"."

Now I admit that I added some unnecessary comments but I CLEARLY state my reasoning for a 1 star review by pointing out the removal of previous content. I was willing to come back and leave a proper review but I can't even do that because I've been locked out of being able to review this game....because you know it will be negative. You've removed almost every 1 star review that has been added since the update to keep a 4 star rating. Ban me if you want, but for those who've made it this far into my rant, please just leave this game to die and find a different forum to use.
The freedom of speech is about your freedom to say right things, or their freedom to block you from speaking at all.
FREEEEEDAAAMN

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I don't know why the Patreon subscribers don't just milk DC for more content instead of coming here and taking out their frustrations
The subscribers aren't coming here to take out their frustrations. Nearly everyone you're talking about (if not all of them) are not subscribers. A few may have been at some time in the past, but nearly all of them have never ever ever been a subscriber.
Hey guys. I just wanna ask if I can play this game on Joiplay, and on version 0.20.16? I just wanna play it while having the Naughty Tribute Mod. It keeps giving me this issue:
People seem to have problems with Summertime Saga and JoiPlay. The mod you are talking about has support in its thread for android version. If you have Android 10 or earlier, the mod should work with the APK with little issue. If you have Android 11 or later, there is information in the "INSTALLATION" spoiler on the mod's thread.
Any word on a new patch? Otherwise the game is unplayable because the story won't make any sense.
No. It's a fan-made patch, so there won't be any word until it actually exists. You'll have to use your imagination, change the names for janky dialogue in the game, or write your own patch if you are unable to wait.

• Angry
Reactions: stonyx208864

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
The subscribers aren't coming here to take out their frustrations. Nearly everyone you're talking about (if not all of them) are not subscribers. A few may have been at some time in the past, but nearly all of them have never ever ever been a subscriber.

People seem to have problems with Summertime Saga and JoiPlay. The mod you are talking about has support in its thread for android version. If you have Android 10 or earlier, the mod should work with the APK with little issue. If you have Android 11 or later, there is information in the "INSTALLATION" spoiler on the mod's thread.
No. It's a fan-made patch, so there won't be any word until it actually exists. You'll have to use your imagination, change the names for janky dialogue in the game, or write your own patch if you are unable to wait.
I didn't say I wasn't able to wait, I was just asking. chill out man. It's not that serious.

Reactions: bogodit
4.10 star(s) 356 Votes