harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
The problem is DC got further than DC at this point. Call me crazy but if they really wanted to milk the project like everyone accuses, why not "finish" it and then work on a "remastered" version that included tech update + new locations + new characters + updated art?
He did finish it before the reboot.

The MC discovered what happened to his father, put his enemies in jail, cucked them, impregnated their wives and daughters. And had his women take over the town.
I mean, sure some individual side bitches could use more content / had more content planned.
But the game itself is finished.

Reactions: The Black Cat

Zardoz23

Jan 28, 2021

The MC discovered what happened to his father, put his enemies in jail, cucked them, impregnated their wives and daughters. And had his women take over the town.
I mean, sure some individual side bitches could use more content / had more content planned.
I get what you're saying. But that only reinforces my point. He could have officially called the game done (or added a tiny bit more to those side characters and then called it done). THEN announced the tech update + better art + new map locations and characters as a remastered version he's working on.

Doing it that way might have led to a tiny bit of criticism but nothing remotely compared to what he faced doing it this way. And he'd have the perfect rebuttal to it by simply stating that the tech update and art changes he wants to make will take years to complete so announcing a remaster shortly after "finishing" would actually make sense.

In my opinion he made a boneheaded decision to do it this way and it baffles me. It's as if he made the choice without much thought on a whim one day.

Dec 28, 2020

he dint finish it cuz if u play the game it says that some areas are under construction so idk why are u saying it is when it literally states it in the game

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
It's been over a year since I played this. None of my saves work anymore so I wanted to start a new game, but It seem the cheat option is the only one that I can use. Now having all the money and access to everything, I'm just lost. Is there any way to play a new game 'proper'?

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
hey guys, it has been 3 years now since the last time i've played this game, is there any new content that is worth my time playing it all over again ? or is he still looking for excuses to the delay the progress over and over again ?
The new content is the remaking of the game from the beginning. So you basically can replay Debbie and Jenny story for now.

Ryuukun

Jan 18, 2018
It's been over a year since I played this. None of my saves work anymore so I wanted to start a new game, but It seem the cheat option is the only one that I can use. Now having all the money and access to everything, I'm just lost. Is there any way to play a new game 'proper'?
hey guys, it has been 3 years now since the last time i've played this game, is there any new content that is worth my time playing it all over again ? or is he still looking for excuses to the delay the progress over and over again ?

Y'all really tryin' to make Omn...CountMorado work overtime aren't you? :(

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
No, not until the tech update is no longer a "wip (work in progress)." 80,619
No. 80,619

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
Correct. You will see that the first post for the mod was last edited almost 4 months before v0.21.0.0-wip.4468 - it can't predict the future.
View attachment 3830666
Also, the title should have also given it away that it was written for v0.20.1, not v0.21.0.0-wip-.4468:
View attachment 3830679
And, the person who created the mod has placed the mod on-hold - meaning it may be 6 months (or more) before they update it.

It will probably be months (or longer) before any of the mods that work with earlier versions of the game will be able to work with v0.21.0.0-wip.4468 or later (if they even decide to update their mods) because the code was rewritten, variables renamed, and artwork modified.
Thanks

Reactions: Count Morado
4.00 star(s) 359 Votes