srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
^ It's not in the game, maybe in 0.20.5 since we'll be dicking the bank girl. Probably there. Or the changelogs lied to us

A new angel ? What is this, some kinda church thing you tried to pass on us ? There's only 1 god : RNGesus
You are right, corrected that. You may call me angel once you tried it out, though :)

ragbat

Jan 7, 2018
I never expected Becca/Missy to actually get a family and given that Becca is my favourite girl in the game, it's a pleasant and very welcome surprise. But yeah, I don't really expect either of them to get anything more than a typical secondary character would get. Still, like this we'll get the option to visit Tina's/Becca's flat and thus the chance for a Becca solo scene at some point has certainly increased.
Missy talks about her sister. So I expect that to be followed up eventually too

Qwerty0990990

Jan 5, 2020
Imagine real life Trump getting the Thotbot :unsure:

Go talk to Diane, she should either tell you she needs a bull to breed her or try the library if she already told you.
Go to the beach on a saturday afternoon for the bikini event, just like Roxxy and co told you in the dialogue and MC tells himself on the right morning
I have also visited the library

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Is there anyway to skip a quest (by editing a file) because I have a quest that is bugged and I need the characters for another quest too.
There are always ways, but no general solution. Easiest way is to load an earlier save. What is the bug you are facing?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well I guess we're getting more scenes with maria. Not complaining but of all the new characters Tina is the one who needs a new scene the most.
Yeah, the final score is:

Maria 28%
Tina (Red head) 21%
Iwanka (Mayor Rump's daughter) 25%
Melonia (Mayor Rump's wife) 6%
Josephine (Car shop girl) 15%
Nadya 5%

DC drew Tony's/Maria's bedroom recently and Sploosh said he should make the closet interactive, so it could be used. Guess we'll see what may or may not happen.

How to unlock 4th scene with Consuela and 3rd with Mrs. Johnson from cookie jar?
You can look them up here:

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes