Jun 18, 2018
Reminder that at any time darkcookie could just drop the tech ''update'' and go back to the pre-update build and add new content. In 2 months you could have the Rhonda update and the game could continue. Instead in 2 months you will get the garden mini game and a new UI. Now that we have seen what this tech update actually is, there are no differences between the new one and the old one, except the resolution. It will at best take 2 years for the game to get to the point it was 3 years ago and for new content to be even worked on.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Reminder that at any time darkcookie could just drop the tech ''update'' and go back to the pre-update build and add new content. In 2 months you could have the Rhonda update and the game could continue. Instead in 2 months you will get the garden mini game and a new UI. Now that we have seen what this tech update actually is, there are no differences between the new one and the old one, except the resolution. It will at best take 2 years for the game to get to the point it was 3 years ago and for new content to be even worked on.
2 years if theres no delays,zero chance that happens.

• Haha
Reactions: Budman 1959

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
What am I missing here? :unsure:

I haven‘t played the latest release but looks like dewitt also still has some missing content. when does DC plan to finish that stuff and get rid of the old debbie art? i thought that was part of why everything took so long, at least DC would be able to remake and polish everything already released so we don‘t have to go back again but now it looks like there will be a tech update 2 down the line

• Sad

avecaesar99

Jan 23, 2021
Hey! Could someone who followed the development closer or with better memory help me cause I got lost in the change log. Last time I played( might be one year ago maybe more) I remember the last content I got to do was going into a tomb or mausoleum to meet a vampire or something. Could someone please tell me how much content was added since then?

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Hey! Could someone who followed the development closer or with better memory help me cause I got lost in the change log. Last time I played( might be one year ago maybe more) I remember the last content I got to do was going into a tomb or mausoleum to meet a vampire or something. Could someone please tell me how much content was added since then?
Well, 80% of content is missing right now because he made a remake of the game.

izebear

Sep 22, 2020
Are there any possibles to down load 0.20.9 or any version of the game with the most content?
I mean before pre-tech version

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Are there any possibles to down load 0.20.9 or any version of the game with the most content?
I mean before pre-tech version
As others have stated, v0.20.16 is available in the first post of this thread. For "any" (or many, not necessarily any) older versions... searching the largest library in Earth's existence is a thing. Just use your favorite web search engine (Google, DDG, Bing, whatever) to explore:

1723150659308.png
how do i get gwynneth pregnant?? i tryied but she is not getting pregnant.
Either you're in the wrong thread or you renamed the characters and mistakenly used your custom name. The two characters you can rename (currently) are:
Jenny - who has pregnancy possibilities.
Debbie - whose pregnancy capability is not in the game at this time.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
As others have stated, v0.20.16 is available in the first post of this thread. For "any" (or many, not necessarily any) older versions... searching the largest library in Earth's existence is a thing. Just use your favorite web search engine (Google, DDG, Bing, whatever) to explore:

View attachment 3911964
Either you're in the wrong thread or you renamed the characters and mistakenly used your custom name. The two characters you can rename (currently) are:
Jenny - who has pregnancy possibilities.
Debbie - whose pregnancy capability is not in the game at this time.
oh shit i just saw i was in the wrong thread lol. i was wondering why SS notification was popin up

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

Abaddon Doom

Jul 12, 2024
So, the 'tech update' was a scam...a way of artificially prolonging development, whilst profiteering off his loyal supporters. DarkCookie really is a scumbag...another two years before the 'tech update' version of the game has the same content as the original?? Anyone supporting DarkCookie at this point, is absolutely insane. This game will never be finished...it's a never ending 'cash-cow'!

Abaddon Doom

Jul 12, 2024
I was never aware that the 'tech update' was a remake, and that the majority of content was going to be missing once it was completed. DarkCookie never explained that as far as I know...it's scummy and devious and leaves a bad taste in the mouth...and an emptiness in the pockets of his supporters.

4.00 star(s) 364 Votes