Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
guys, how to get card from raz? ive used the phone at 2nd floor but isnt working, and ive try 2nd time but still not workin... did i missed somethin?
You went sex ed and now you got the game breaking bug, sorry but go back to earlier save and chose different path or start a new game and chose different path. Sex ed gives you mm/f for me I get Erik a GF and I take his mom for myself so it is just m/f.

Or wait for next version of game and start new.

Reactions: Collesart22

Collesart22

Sep 6, 2017
You went sex ed and now you got the game breaking bug, sorry but go back to earlier save and chose different path or start a new game and chose different path. Sex ed gives you mm/f for me I get Erik a GF and I take his mom for myself so it is just m/f.

Or wait for next version of game and start new.
sure mate, thanks

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
New quest NPC you get to fuck, do you need a walkthrough for the new quest.

Jun 2, 2017
Don't worry about that.

I gave you the walkthrough and once you get the golden lure you drop it in the hole while fishing.
wait what do u mean dont worry about that if it doesnt let me finnish the puzzle i cant advance past that part cus there is no puzzle (idk why that didnt occur to me till i tried to go thro the walkthro again

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
wait what do u mean dont worry about that if it doesnt let me finnish the puzzle i cant advance past that part cus there is no puzzle (idk why that didnt occur to me till i tried to go thro the walkthro again
It does not interfere with the game at all. upload a pic of what you are talking about.

Unless you got a bad download that is just a mistake in the code and all it means is that the puzzle can only be seen during the night time.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
guys how to get code n puzle, and what i must doin with book from roz??
The puzzle must look like the scroll you will find by following the walkthrough.
The code comes from the coin you find in the fountain in the park and match it to the book you find in the library.
Book from Roz look at in and find the name then go to the graveyard and find grave.

Collesart22

Sep 6, 2017
The puzzle must look like the scroll you will find by following the walkthrough.
The code comes from the coin you find in the fountain in the park and match it to the book you find in the library.
Book from Roz look at in and find the name then go to the graveyard and find grave.
uh oh... i got coin, map, book from lib,and book from roz, but where is graveyard?? its locked??

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote