Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zecox

Mar 17, 2018
Roxxy ask me to steals the exam paper in the night. But the principal house is still locked .im very confuse right now. Help. Pls. Im desperate right now

Tessic

Sep 12, 2017
Anyone else having a problem with roxy's request to borrow your homework, and her demand that you get her pompoms blocking you from completing each other?

Slavkaman

Feb 15, 2018
how can activate saturday event? Roxxy calls me saturday evening but i going there and she says only " Nothing " i dont make bottle event etc. plz help
You have to go to the basketball court. There you will ask Missy what you can do to make Becca less bitchier. Then you have to buy the bottle from Terry at the port. Then meet the girls at saturday.

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
Can someone help me I'm stuck on the mom/sister path. Everytime I go into the sisters room now she says go bother debbie for her panties in her draw she leaves them around everywhere or something along those lines and then I try to go to debbie's room but it says I shouldn't go in there. Also I can't seem to get Debbie to allow me to help her the third time I've cut the grass and I fixed the water.

Reactions: DemoDylan
Jul 4, 2018
can someone provide me a updated walkthrough of all events in the game? ( if possible, the fastest routes ). or maybe the thread post already has the necessary?

T8888L

Aug 14, 2017
how can activate saturday event? Roxxy calls me saturday evening but i going there and she says only " Nothing " i dont make bottle event etc. plz help
Got the same issue, Ive got the gold-glitter-vodka for B.. bitch(?) but once at the beach I get "Nothing"...
And the "information" just states that PC cannot go empty handed.

Anyone got the same issue?

Found my issue; I went there during the eavning, but should have gone there in the afternoon!

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Can't progress the debbie route. The second maffia scene doesn't trigger. I've fixed the pipe and peeked at debbie under the shower. Is this a bug or am i missig something ?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote