VN Completed Sunkissed - Summer Vacation with your Mother & Sister

sassone

Nov 17, 2019
Free version is literally just the full version of the game but locked.

Patch to unlock full version is provided in the following post:- (I know I posted it in the wrong game thread :LUL:)
it says i reached the max downloads on pixel, can anyone provide an other download link pls!?

sassone

Nov 17, 2019
so, i know i am annoying but i have no other choice, can some drop me another link, like mega or anything else.
pixeldrain not working for me, and is not for the vpn.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Do you have one that doesn't unlock all the memories by default?
might be for content with memories i think it opens all options from the start and certain people dont wanna not work for they fap IDK ? but would be cool if u made memories wiped butleave the cheats and gallery
I tested the game, memories even though they're unlocked are reset when you start the game.
So, you still need to manually press U key after starting the game if you want all memories.

The gallery also resets after you view a scene.
So, you also need to manually press O key after viewing each scene.

Once you view a scene and progress it though, they should be saved in the registry, meaning completed scenes will stay unlocked in the gallery.
As it looks like the game is resetting it and then retrieving actual gallery unlocked state from registry: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Retsymthenam\Sunkissed

Last edited:

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I passed the game once. please tell me where to delete saves.
To delete the saves:-

1. Copy & Paste the following line into your File Explorer's address bar:-
C:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Retsymthenam\Sunkissed\Saves

2. Delete all the ".json" files as they're the saves. (Example: "Save1 - .json")

xxx1132

May 21, 2020
To delete the saves:-

1. Copy & Paste the following line into your File Explorer's address bar:-
C:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Retsymthenam\Sunkissed\Saves

2. Delete all the ".json" files as they're the saves. (Example: "Save1 - .json")
Thank you very much

cesar03

Oct 15, 2018
Hello, this appears to me on the eighth day after the massage with his mother (sex) and when his daughter comes in.
and it doesn't let the game progress, it turns black screen.

1721448453390.png

Reactions: DNCH2019

Cux

Mar 16, 2018
I tested the game, memories even though they're unlocked are reset when you start the game.
So, you still need to manually press U key after starting the game if you want all memories.

The gallery also resets after you view a scene.
So, you also need to manually press O key after viewing each scene.

Once you view a scene and progress it though, they should be saved in the registry, meaning completed scenes will stay unlocked in the gallery.
As it looks like the game is resetting it and then retrieving actual gallery unlocked state from registry: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Retsymthenam\Sunkissed
Unfortunately character memories/experiences are unlocked at every new game by default U only adds the items/titles in inventory. That means that every sexual action is available right from the start forbidden curiosity/body arousal checks are always passed. Really wish i could delete them all somehow the gaming experience is ruined for me. What should i delete from regedit to delete the memories?

dokuma1

Nov 16, 2018
Unfortunately character memories/experiences are unlocked at every new game by default U only adds the items/titles in inventory. That means that every sexual action is available right from the start forbidden curiosity/body arousal checks are always passed. Really wish i could delete them all somehow the gaming experience is ruined for me. What should i delete from regedit to delete the memories?
Just buy full version. Only few days passed since he launched this new game fr ‍♂