4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
The sex scenes are MC thinking of what would happen if, so his not fucking he is thinking of scenarios where he do.
When i started play the game i thought MC will get some sex action with one girl after another to show that he is a pussy slayer when enemies think that he is a pussy instead , and i find out that he is a badass slayer but not a pussy slayer

And updates take so flipping long

• Sad
Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
Sunrise Team I can't get past the investigation part with Grimm and the Goth girl. I've shown her everything, let Grimm react and calmed him for everything, nothing moves past it. I have a 100% in the previous chapters, so I shouldn't be missing anything. Is there a specific order I'm supposed to ask in or what?

IIRC you need to calm him sometime but still let him loose other times.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Do someone have a 100% save from version v0.6.1 to share ? So only new staff will be locked , because i don't have mine and i completed all you can do in older version . <3

jjacco

Jan 4, 2018
Can someone help, game is crashing more like not even starting. It is just showing white screen and freezing the screen and few seconds later it's saying end process. Does anyone have same issue or I am the only one?
Yup same here wont start just white screen. On my laptop it wont work on my pc it does might be a hardware issue

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
IIRC you need to calm him sometime but still let him loose other times.
Yeah, but there's no rhyme or reason to it. Yes, sometimes she spills more if you let him go off, or if you calm him down but I've literally done both choices for every clue and it doesn't progress.

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
Yeah, but there's no rhyme or reason to it. Yes, sometimes she spills more if you let him go off, or if you calm him down but I've literally done both choices for every clue and it doesn't progress.

You need to do a mix of both , not only one or the other.

mg11491

Dec 11, 2017
I'm stuck on scarlett's disappearance I cant find the last item. anyone got a visual guide on where the items are.

Apr 3, 2019
The sex scenes are MC thinking of what would happen if, so his not fucking he is thinking of scenarios where he do.
When i started play the game i thought MC will get some sex action with one girl after another to show that he is a pussy slayer when enemies think that he is a pussy instead , and i find out that he is a badass slayer but not a pussy slayer

And updates take so flipping long
Wait so there's absolutely no sex? :eek:

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Wait so there's absolutely no sex? :eek:
example : he goes to bar to meet with a girl that works there, have nice time flirting with her when you think he would 'seal the dill' , her boss comes in and she tell you to live because if not she will be in trouble , nex you have an option to go to your room click on bed and make him think what would happen if he was more assertive and she more forward/thirsty , and boss don't show up which end in sex scene in lounge/booth

slashslayer

Apr 16, 2021
my game is bugged. i'm unable to advance the "strong and soft" story*, therefore, i'm unable to advance the main story too. does anyone have a 100% save of the first 5 episodes in case the developers don't care to fix this bug?

* = once it appears in the menu, it's already listed as "failed". this results in a Rollo dialogue option locked as "beat strong and soft part 1" even though i've already beaten part 1 because i defeated both rollo and grimm. No replay can fix this.

Trshmemes

Sep 24, 2019
From what it looks like, i have every objective from part 1-5 complete, yet when i look at part 5 it says its 97% completed, ive gone back through it to try and do everything i hadnt before but i cant get it to 100%, if someone could help?

NE DAM

May 28, 2018
Nice, I was just thinking about this game and then boom ! Updated. I really should think more often :unsure:

+ 0.7.1a 100% save
Dude i beg you think about dandy boy adventures that guy lies every 2 months that the update is just around the corner

Reactions: DonnBraumm
4.20 star(s) 22 Votes