5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

olver

Aug 1, 2017
Is there a naked version of the original portrait of wonder woman in game files? Normally Sunset draws characters naked first, and then adds clothing as layers. We have 5 costumes in the pack, so naked one should exist somewhere? Imho the original was the best portrait too.

Reactions: mighty

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
HD Asset Pack 38

The Asset packs are high resolution, standalone images and animations from the game.
Added in a lot of older missing scenes, but still some older animations and misc ones that need to be put in eventually.

Kain2358

Mar 30, 2019
GS on their patreon said:
Added in a lot of older missing scenes, but still some older animations and misc ones that need to be put in eventually.
GS is lying again.
They added only Talia's and Volcana's leash scene. I would argue that 2 pictures are not "a lot".
Also among the "some older animations" that are missing is Nubia's inspection from SU 2.3.9.
*sigh*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If there is anyone, who is not banned from their discord yet, and who wishes to share this list with GS, feel free to do so.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
GS is lying again.
They added only Talia's and Volcana's leash scene. I would argue that 2 pictures are not "a lot".
Also among the "some older animations" that are missing is Nubia's inspection from SU 2.3.9.
*sigh*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If there is anyone, who is not banned from their discord yet, and who wishes to share this list with GS, feel free to do so.
So are you saying the latest Asset Pack is not worth downloading?

nofatchicks

Jun 15, 2017
HD Asset Pack 38

The Asset packs are high resolution, standalone images and animations from the game.

Asset Pack .Zip
Asset Pack .7z
thanks for this my friend. MEGA has become shite recently though for files this large, a limit always kicks in for me. can someone put this up on pixeldrain?

Reactions: TO9x2
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote