RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SunwaveHotel-14.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
H - scene without sounds?
Voice sfx is on the list. It can take up a lot of the budget, but I already have one person set for Kuhno. More will follow in time with more support for the game.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
can i get mode 1 save file for the latest version?
Urrraagh... It's still not working? This is ridiculous.

Link has all the different safe setups you could ask for.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
So far, I liked the wolf girl and the cat girl the most (despite the BDSM). But otherwise the game is still a passing game (Maybe it's because I'm just too lazy to translate English).
If you do not see the save (from the gallery). Tom, you just need to go into the file and correct the time. For some reason, the game shows 12:00 and does not allow you to download the file.

Reactions: Wildquill

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
So far, I liked the wolf girl and the cat girl the most (despite the BDSM). But otherwise the game is still a passing game (Maybe it's because I'm just too lazy to translate English).
If you do not see the save (from the gallery). Tom, you just need to go into the file and correct the time. For some reason, the game shows 12:00 and does not allow you to download the file.
I'm glad you like Corsoni (wolf) and Secult (cat). Secult will get more scenes that aren't bondage, but that just kind of ended up being her main flavor as the character came along.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Although I selected mode 1, the game did not start, it keeps repeating the options.:(:(
Sorry about that. We're going to just redo the intro next build. The mode options and probably pregnancy will just be changed into menu switches.

Google Drive Link has all the different safe setups you could ask for. Use a save from one of them and drop it in the game file.
where is save location ?
Saves are located in the Game Folder. They're labeled things like Slot_1

cılgınotuzbirci

May 8, 2019
mode select screen error. how can i fix it ?

edit : i fixed. you have a great drawing mate. however, there are too many bugs in the game's conversation options that cause discontinuation and break the game. needs to be fixed.

Last edited:

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017

edit : i fixed. you have a great drawing mate. however, there are too many bugs in the game's conversation options that cause discontinuation and break the game. needs to be fixed.
This error affects some people. We're going to change the intro in the next build. For now, use one of these saves and then load it. It will put you after the screen error point so you can play the game.

Google Drive

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017

Can you point out where you had issues with conversations? I'll go in and fix them for future updates.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Hello good game bro
You have saves for android
And do I save there its not the same as my pc
Thank you. I don't have any saves for android. Right now, once you get through the first mission, you can find the gallery pretty easily. All the scenes are just unlocked to make it easy on people who just want to enjoy the scenes.

One day I'll get an android phone to help with testing, but I don't have one on hand atm.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
There is one lesbian scene where the MC can check out the action, but you can also just check out the scene with narration. By and large, I haven't seen people mind that sort of situation, so I'm inclined to not mess with it. But we'll see.

In all scenes, I have been careful to avoid any sort of humiliating dialogue. 'You're so much better than, MC' 'MC doesn't make me feel like you'

And yes, Mode 1, you will have access to all scenes. As noted, all scenes are optional. More than that, I try to telegraph scenes that have major kinks so that you can hit that exit button.

As people have stated, the main character and his work partner are just fuck buddies. There is a route for a deeper relationship, but for those who want, you can just remain casual throughout the game.
So does that means there are other male npcs fucking the lis? or sharing? (optional) (and I mean male npc, not lesbian content)
I will like to know about this since I don't play such games even if that content is optional.
Can you clarify it for me, sorry if it has been answered before... I have tried to search for it but there is no clear answer at all.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
So does that means there are other male npcs fucking the lis? or sharing? (optional) (and I mean male npc, not lesbian content)
I will like to know about this since I don't play such games even if that content is optional.
Can you clarify it for me, sorry if it has been answered before... I have tried to search for it but there is no clear answer at all.
I separated the content into 2 modes. But it sounds like you can't work with the stuff even if it's avoidable and completely optional. I'd still recommend you give it a try because you're missing out, but yes, if you go with mode 1, there are scenes where Kuhno gets a gangbang scene in a spice den.

But if you go with mode 2, none of those scenes can even be stumbled across. They basically do not exist.

• Angry
Reactions: ProtDan

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I separated the content into 2 modes. But it sounds like you can't work with the stuff even if it's avoidable and completely optional. I'd still recommend you give it a try because you're missing out, but yes, if you go with mode 1, there are scenes where Kuhno gets a gangbang scene in a spice den.

But if you go with mode 2, none of those scenes can even be stumbled across. They basically do not exist.
I don't mind lesbian, but I take you are confirming that other male npcs can fuck the Li's?
then that certaiinly is a nope for me.

Other npcs can fuck the female characters, but only if you select Mode 1. If you select Mode 2, then male npcs cannot fuck the Love Interests.
For me is the same as having ntr,sharing,swinging avoidable in games, in any case, thanks for the answer, this game is clearly not for me. (y)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes