Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
I don't mind lesbian, but I take you are confirming that other male npcs can fuck the Li's?
then that certaiinly is a nope for me.
Other npcs can fuck the female characters, but only if you select Mode 1. If you select Mode 2, then male npcs cannot fuck the Love Interests.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
2 New Scene Previews. Check out the entire Previews right now by joining as a Magister Supporter.

Netali (goatgirl captain) - she hasn't been introduced to the game yet, but this sexy goatgirl is already stealing hears. Her scene preview is available for Magister ($10 and up) Supporters. I'll include a preview below.

Secondly, we have a preview for Doctor Anjalynn when she comes along and makes a house call to check in on you. This preview is available for all new Patrons. (blonde, bathing suit, tanning, braids)

4.jpg

Reactions: sexypeanut

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
IMPORTANT REQUEST

Hello everyone. This is an important little service announcement. The coder and I have been working to figure out that intro bug. If any of you encountered that Mode 1 and Mode 2 issue, please contact me on DM and let me know if your computer's language is set to something besides English. We have a theory, something about certain keys not being the same on other comps. So if you encountered the bug, please reach out with a PM.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Latest screenshot. It will be a small update, but we're adding a few more events to the Mystic Alliance Storyline. Veliss, the lojecki (alien) in the picture, will also get her first scene in the next update.

6-8.jpg

Agaraagara

Jul 29, 2021
IMPORTANT REQUEST

Hello everyone. This is an important little service announcement. The coder and I have been working to figure out that intro bug. If any of you encountered that Mode 1 and Mode 2 issue, please contact me on DM and let me know if your computer's language is set to something besides English. We have a theory, something about certain keys not being the same on other comps. So if you encountered the bug, please reach out with a PM.
Actually, I encountered this Mode selection issue. My pc language is Turkish. Last update can't this problem.

Reactions: Wildquill
Jul 29, 2019
I seem to be getting a bug at the stage where you go on the boat to Onakinii. Corsoni and Perluun aren't options despite me having completed the requisite things to make them available, and when I complete the scene with either Zatanka or Vynore, I'm just booted back to the Harbor as if the scene never happened.

I've attached my save file just in case Wildquill wants to take a look at it. However, I also encountered other bugginess as I've completed quests, so I figure it might be easier just to ask for a save from someone else?

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Actually, I encountered this Mode selection issue. My pc language is Turkish. Last update can't this problem.
Thank you. We're actually just changing the into to not have the choice. You can select the mode you want in a menu option.

I seem to be getting a bug at the stage where you go on the boat to Onakinii. Corsoni and Perluun aren't options despite me having completed the requisite things to make them available, and when I complete the scene with either Zatanka or Vynore, I'm just booted back to the Harbor as if the scene never happened.

I've attached my save file just in case Wildquill wants to take a look at it. However, I also encountered other bugginess as I've completed quests, so I figure it might be easier just to ask for a save from someone else?
Thank you for the heads up, I'll look into that and see what is going on with Zat and Vynore. So Corsoni and Perluun didn't have the option they could help you out?

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you. We're actually just changing the into to not have the choice. You can select the mode you want in a menu option.

Thank you for the heads up, I'll look into that and see what is going on with Zat and Vynore. So Corsoni and Perluun didn't have the option they could help you out?
Correct. I had the Perluun option pop up one time, the scene of her offering to help played out and then the option disappeared permanently.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Correct. I had the Perluun option pop up one time, the scene of her offering to help played out and then the option disappeared permanently.
Gotcha. So you were talking to her and then said like, we'll talk again later, but now it's gone. Okay. Thanks, should be able to find watch switch isn't firing.

RazeBeats

Oct 28, 2017
anyone know why my game is crashing as soon as I click start or load a save file I can play the blackjack minigame and change the resolution but as soon as i click start game or load a file the game instantly crashes its super annoying

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
anyone know why my game is crashing as soon as I click start or load a save file I can play the blackjack minigame and change the resolution but as soon as i click start game or load a file the game instantly crashes its super annoying
Strange. Which build is this, RazeBeats?

Contard

Aug 18, 2022
so it seems that when i start the game and try to name my character the screen goes black and wont do anything

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
No, I was thinking start game with this update for first time and I asked because of not seeing it's updated.
Cool cool. I'll try to go through it tomorrow or this week. No one ever mentioned it so I felt like people were managing to find stuff on their own :)

so it seems that when i start the game and try to name my character the screen goes black and wont do anything
Strange. Have you tried re-downloading the build?

• Red Heart
Reactions: RandyPhoenix
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes