Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
preview1.png
Sunwave Hotel Build 14.9.1 will be coming out this week. This means that 14.9 will also become the free build for people to sink their teeth into.
Be sure to follow the Patreon -https://www.patreon.com/SunwaveHotel
Steam -
Twitter -
Discord -

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017

"Blades in the Dark" is the title for our newest game update!

14.9 is now avaialble as a free build for people to try out. If you enjoy the game, please join our Patron so that the project can continue to grow and thrive.

Hello everyone. I hope you're having a good week. We have a new update for Sunwave Hotel! This is the biggest update in some time, with about 10 events and four erotic scenes for players to enjoy.
Content:
· We have now hit 52 scenes total in Sunwave Hotel
· 10 scenes have been added. We also have 3 alternate/expanded scenes along with a brand new scene with everyone's favorite mooch, Vynore.

· Mystic Alliance – Forge your blade and chose whether to truly embrace your power or not. If you're on the Mystic Alliance path, troubling visions will follow you as you work on completing your last trials with the supernatural organization. Be wary, there are dangers both within and without.

· Smuggling Cartel - Chaos reins in the downtown area after a firebomb goes off at Omi and Olera's birthday party. You must track down their kidnapper to make sure you stay in their mother's good graces. If the twins die, you'll never get the information you need to track down the Dream Master.
Scenes
Corsoni - A dream of things to come? Pregnant Mode - Content
Our gothy wolfgirl's appetites have certainly increased after she found out she's expecting a child with you.
Eshana - A special massage for one of her best customers.
Eshana's special services have another option available to space cowboys in need of a break from corpo plots, kidnappings, and rival guardians.
Vynore - The horned mooch has been very naughty.
Vynore can't be as lazy as she seems right? Yes. Yes she is. But, it kind of works out, because she makes sure to always be around for those lazy mornings after a busy night in Onakinii.
Secult - A more cute scene with your favorite catgirl pet.
Secult doesn't always need to be strapped up with bondage girls. Sometimes the horny neko girl just wants to have some fun with her Master.
· Around 15 new incredible hand-drawn Images
· Nearly 25000+Words have been added. 8 times the size of the previous update.

7-8.jpg

• Looking Ahead (minor spoilers)
  • The new year is coming! This update includes the endings for the Smuggling Cartel and the Mystic Alliance. Both will have smaller content added, but for now, their stories have wrapped up.
  • This means that the hunt for the Dream Master is back on! Of course, the nefarious villain is not about to go down without a fight.
  • Prepping for the final island. Island 3 is currently the final planned island. The main story (as it's been laid out) will finish there, but of course, we will have endings, and maybe even some epilogue content for people to enjoy.
  • Once the story is laid out, I will go into full polish mode, editing some of the story here rand there just to make Sunwave Hotel really shine.
  • But that's down the line. For now, we're heading to the conclusion of Island 2 and it's going to be a wild ride.

Reactions: Vindaria

Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
I do have a Problem in the .14.9 version.
Some events are completely out of order and when I took the ship away from the first island, i just get placed back at the harbor after being hit by the net.
I tried to get the help of every girl, but that doesn't change anything
Edit: Also, when using the Gallery, you get thrown to random parts of the story^^

Last edited:

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
I do have a Problem in the .14.9 version.
Some events are completely out of order and when I took the ship away from the first island, i just get placed back at the harbor after being hit by the net.
I tried to get the help of every girl, but that doesn't change anything
Edit: Also, when using the Gallery, you get thrown to random parts of the story^^
Very strange. Thanks, I will look into it. Who was the girl you went to the harbor with? If you let me know that info, it should help with hunting down the start of the bug.

Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
Very strange. Thanks, I will look into it. Who was the girl you went to the harbor with? If you let me know that info, it should help with hunting down the start of the bug.
I have found a few more things that look like they were ment to run different in the meantime, gonna screenshot what I can and post it soon.

Reactions: Wildquill

Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
Okay,
the first girl I asked was Corsoni. But after that I tried all other options, with the same result.

Second:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
I believe I've tracked down the looping issue for traveling from island 1 to island 2. When I was organizing future quests, I forgot to make sure to tweak one line. Will be working on a bug fix this coming week. Thanks to those who gave me the heads-up. I've also heard some people say the MC name is not being properly shown. If you have screens or can report where those happened, I can go in to fix those.

That stuff is really easy to fix, just a matter of knowing where I need to look.

Reactions: Yolda

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
ten1.png

Tengot is here to give you a little tease from the Corporate Christmas Card and I'm here to let you know that v19.1 of Sunwave Hotel has now been fixed up.

Some people were running into a pretty bad gamebreaker of a bug when leaving island 1 and going to island 2. Those issues should now be gone like a Christmas Ghost.

If you're interested to check out the game, there has never been a better time to. We now have over 50 Erotic Scenes and we're on the last steps to complete island 2. Then all that's left is the main adventure and side quest on island 3.

Check out the latest Patreon build here, along with the free build if you're curious.

P.S. The latest build is now on Linux for people to play it on that system. Apologize that it took so long to get there.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Our new trailer is up for the holidays. Be sure to follow us because 2023 is going to be the greatest year for Suwnave Hotel yet!

Wishing you a Happy Holiday and a Happy New Year!

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
2023 ny.jpg

Happy New Year from everyone working on Sunwave Hotel. Lots of work going on in January so far, but very soon, we'll be working on the newest update for January. There are 3 new scenes and some new backgrounds and other stuff going on at the moment. 2023 is going to be a great year for Sunwave.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arnav Dasari

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
7a.jpg
Mirru is looking for some help after working a long shift at the maid cafe.

Check out the full preview right now by becoming one of my

Last edited:
Reactions: haooni

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
3a.jpg

Teaser for newest Patreon Preview.

Even if you can't support right now, I recommend following here, the , or our

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Development for the next update is on schedule. As usual, once the new patreon version goes live, the previous version will be available for free. If you end up enjoying the game, I hope you'll consider supporting Sunwave Hotel either on Patreon or Itch.io.

This update will see the main ending for the second island. All of the story for the third island is outlined, so I'm feeling pretty solid about finishing the game's story this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arnav Dasari

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
patreonpost1.png

Sunwave Hotel v14.9.2 is out! v14.9.1a avaialble to test for free (PC/Linux/Mac/Android)
"Bad Dreams, Good Team" is the title for our newest game update!
for Patrons

Hello everyone. I hope you're having a good week. We have a new update for Sunwave Hotel! As I mentioned on Discord, this update is a little smaller, but I'm pretty happy with it all things concerned. It marks the general ending of the main quest on the second island, leaving us free to jump to the third (planned) island and the conclusion of Xun and Kuhno's adventure.
Beyond an exciting main quest, there is new content for characters like the sexy blonde doctor Anjalynn, the cute Ortheon Mirru, as well as the introduction of Gia, a Selgussi from a nearby nebula.
The biggest news is that I am testing out voice acting for the erotic scenes. So be sure to revisit Kuhno's first scene at the crashed ship. The talented Sultry Lamp has provided Kuhno with a voice and I think it really makes the scene shine.
That said, it's my first time working with voicing in the game, so I've already learned several lessons for the future.
In all, we have 10 new events and 2 new erotic scenes.
Content:
In the two new scenes, Mirru has two alternative ways to enjoy her content, so be sure to check out both when you play through it in the gallery.
Special note, I am working with the coder to move the gallery to a menu option. That was always the plan once we got to a certain point, and I think we're getting close.
· Main Quest – The Dream Master has begun his attack. All of Onakinii begins to suffer a attack fueled by their worst nightmares, and it's up to everyone's favorite mercenary duo to save the island.
Scenes
  • Mirru - A little afterwork fun. Submissive and Aggressive versions of the scene.
  • Anjalynn - After paying you a house call, the strange and somewhat eccentric blonde doctor may pay you another personal house call if you play your cards right.
  • Update includes 13 new incredible hand-drawn Images
  • · Nearly 1600 +Words have been added.
  • Looking Ahead (minor spoilers)
  • Prepping for the final island. Island 3 is currently the final planned island. The main story (as it's been laid out) will finish there, but of course, we will have endings, and maybe even some epilogue content for people to enjoy.
  • Once the story is laid out, I will go into full polish mode, editing some of the story here rand there just to make Sunwave Hotel really shine.
  • But that's down the line. For now, we're heading to the conclusion of Island 2 and it's going to be a wild ride.
I hope you all enjoy the first new update for the game in 2023. We are now technically in around the 3rd year of development, but I am very confident about making it the final year. Then, we will look on to what comes next from me and the team.
Cheers!

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Im still not sure why people are discussing this topic with me after I already made my stance very clear. But after reading your argument it will no longer be considered a harem but more like a friends with benefits thing the Idea of a harem is to have multiple females or Males that are loyal to one individual thats why rulers of the past used to cut off the nuts and dick of the men that were supposed to be there harem guards and servants(true fact. been a practice in all parts of the world till recently) and even today the people who have harems are exclusive and the word originates from the middle east referring to multiple wives and concubines. Polyamorous people are open relationship have sex with who you want but for me personally the idea holds zero value I'm neither interested nor do I find it appealing and I wouldn't say they are romantic partners as much as they are sexual partners since they can move on very quickly from one to another. You are correct when you say you view thing differently based on my knowledge I believe only less then 5 percent practices that belief and the mass majority 70-99% is monogamous based on the culture and location. Also as I have said I'm not a fan of NTR/sharing/Swinging and as I have stated I don't intend to play this game but I encourage anyone who is interested to play and enjoy just not my cup of tea.

Please dont keep pinging me and quoting me about the same things thank you and have a good day.

You said you wouldn't even play the game even if NTR/Sharing was optional and can be toggled off. Why is that?

I think your statement that 70-99% of people are into that kind of monogamy you describe, is complete bullshit. Sounds like to me and your opinion, you won't even take a girl that had partners before you. That is more like only 10% at most of people like you who are this extreme, seeing as you won't even play a game where ntr/sharing is possible but avoidable.

Also Wildquill don't let people like this affect how the game progresses. You already lost these kind of players with having a single sharing scene and they are a minority of f95 users who can literally ONLY play harem games. Better cater to people who are fine or like sharing/group/ntr content.

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
You said you wouldn't even play the game even if NTR/Sharing was optional and can be toggled off. Why is that?

I think your statement that 70-99% of people are into that kind of monogamy you describe, is complete bullshit. Sounds like to me and your opinion, you won't even take a girl that had partners before you. That is more like only 10% at most of people like you who are this extreme, seeing as you won't even play a game where ntr/sharing is possible but avoidable.

Also Wildquill don't let people like this affect how the game progresses. You already lost these kind of players with having a single sharing scene and they are a minority of f95 users who can literally ONLY play harem games. Better cater to people who are fine or like sharing/group/ntr content.
I cant believe people are still going out of there way to try and argue with me must have taken you some time finding my post considering I posted it months ago. please go back and read what I said and do some research on monogamous and polyamories relationships.

And also the statement is an estimate from what's reported online based on research. un-like you I research things before posting them or half ass reading them. The amount of people in polyamories relationships/open relationships is approximately 5-7% the rest practice monogamy or a form of monogamy. A harem is one-sided Polyamories meaning the one who owns it is Polyamories and the ones who are a part of it are monogamist otherwise its just an open relationship not a harem.

And also I never said they need to be virgins but if the Lis are sleeping around its not a game for me plain and simple Im not a cuck and dont like cuck shit and you asked why I dont play NTR/Sharing even when optional short answer is because there are games better suited to my taste that doesn't have those things. Long answer because even when optional it takes away recourses and the writing and development will be shit most times for a more in-depth answer just go back to my previous posts were people kept asking me about it. Please don't quote me anymore I'm tired of this discussion I already gave my answers and I stand firmly with my beliefs.

Also I never told people to stop playing this game or the dev to change his game . And I think you messed up Majority with minority.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes