• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Super Fatty RPG - Expanded [Final] [WeirdMidnight]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
Welcome to Limbo! Unfortunately, you are dead. But that doesn't matter. Enjoy the liminal wonders of Limbo! A disorienting eternity of indulgence and danger! Eat and be eaten to your hearts content! Submit yourself to morally questionable scientific testing! And uncover the dark forces battling for supremacy over this little slice of infinity!​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-25
Release Date: 2022-01-06
Developer: WeirdMidnight - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Thanks to ri-no-zu-mu for sharing the game.
0sXV%2Bl.png 6s20nq.png DvhB%2Fk.png sWiuzr.png TybVgc.png w6dvkt.png

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I like the visuals, but with that content I'm just going to pretend this game doesn't exist.
Also I wonder if the the "politics" and foul language actually ever drove anyone away from a degenerate furry game.

Nov 19, 2021
So having had a test and try of this game, I'll put in my thoughts (and give a few clear indications if it's worth a play)

First, the Vore. Only happens in-battle but with a change of the enemy's sprite to show off the gut your character now inhabits. Most battles are, by default, not easy and the game doesn't do a great job telling you who you can speak to and who wants to turn you into their next main course.

Your character gains "levels" by eating and getting fat. That's it. Vore is a centralised focus of most fights, alongside stuffing due to how the battles are handled. Eat enough, your character's Willpower (Health) and Fullness (mana) will increase. Should your character be completely full, anytime he/she eats their health will drop by a few points. You can acquire equipment as well, but your stats go up far faster just by leveling up, so they lose their luster really quickly and despite a few quests to get better gear, the changes were really not noticeable I found.

The world and setting - you're basically in Limbo. Death just means your character goes from earthquake-warning levels of oh-lawd-its-coming to a lifeless blob with little fanfare, though it's easy to lose that weight and tough to get back to where you were. Save-scumming is also a suggestion as certain doors can throw you into things without warning; far more prevalent in later areas than earlier ones.

All in all - A solid 7/10. Artwork, gameplay and such is decent, but the sfx you've heard multiple times is what drags it down.

Recommended? Yes. For one playthrough just to see what's available.
Repeat play? No. Unless you're primarily into stuffing and Vore, avoid a repeat.

BLASTEROID2nd

Mar 2, 2022
Tried it and it's pretty bad. You basically walk around as a spirit talking to other spirits or fighting them. There's no sex, just vore, and the vore is just some "GULP" effect and 1 line of text.

Here's all the pictures content:
View attachment 2192834

I have no idea why Shrek is there
Thank you good sir for letting me there's not even a single sex scene now I if you will excuse me I'll be playing my preggo games in
my room with the doors locked.

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
No sex scenes - or, indeed, scenes of any kind (all battle screen and rpg town view) - pure vore/weight gain/pregnancy/lactation fetishism. Everything is described, your sprite changing is your main source of visual feedback. It's very good in-so-far as the vore and weightgain stuff goes (by which I mean if you're into vore and/or weightgain it's powerful pandering to that). Lactation feels kinda tacked-on. Might be worth playing if you're just into weird things? the whole setup is kinda... existential.

Vidster

Nov 28, 2017
View attachment 2192334

Overview:
Welcome to Limbo! Unfortunately, you are dead. But that doesn't matter. Enjoy the liminal wonders of Limbo! A disorienting eternity of indulgence and danger! Eat and be eaten to your hearts content! Submit yourself to morally questionable scientific testing! And uncover the dark forces battling for supremacy over this little slice of infinity!​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-25
Release Date: 2022-01-06
Developer: WeirdMidnight - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Thanks to ri-no-zu-mu for sharing the game.

View attachment 2192332 View attachment 2192333 View attachment 2192335 View attachment 2192336 View attachment 2192337 View attachment 2192338
T
H
A
N
K
Y
O
U
V
E
R
Y