DingoDeer

New World Paradise
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Oonyx Games Super Health Club 1.jpg

Overview:
You're the new branch manager of a local health club.
The previous manager made a huge mess of it and left the health club heavy in debt.
It’s now up to you to make the health club profitable again.
Make all the daily business decisions to achieve the most profit but remember,
keep your staff members happy or you will see your goal slipping out of your fingers.​

Thread Updated: 2021-04-16
Release Date: 2021-04-14
Developer: OonyxGames - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Thanks to BloodyApostate for the link

Oonyx Games Super Health Club 3.jpg 1165102_maxresdefault_1.jpg 1165099_screen3-1.jpg 1165101_screen1-1.jpg

Last edited:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
This is old right?
..having some deja vus.....

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Judging from the system requirements on their website and the file size it's the .
What's the difference between Limited Edition vs Normal Edition?
Also I remember there's a bug that prevent you to get the perfect ending in pirated versions, has it been solved?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Also I remember there's a bug that prevent you to get the perfect ending in pirated versions, has it been solved?
No idea, but it's double the file size. I didn't know this game existed until two hours ago and all I know now is what's written on their website.

Reactions: nackedsnake

xtasis18

Oct 11, 2018
"The limited version also unlocks the soundtrack plugin. There’s no difference in the game itself." from the limited edition page, about the perfect ending... the latest crack allowed to get it if I remember correclt, I got it all on my game

Nick60

Sep 29, 2020
Hi, i've a problem. I cannot go to the next dialog, i've tried to press the spacebar, but it only makes a space inside the dialog (or when i press for example an b, a b appeared in the dialog). If somone knows to solve this, i'll be cool

Reactions: ViktorTepes
Dec 16, 2019
I've downloaded it from another site once but it had an error that stopped me from completing the game. I'm glad that it's here now :)

Last edited:

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
I can get past the first dialogue but it's loading in some kind of debug mode that I can't figure out how to turn off. I can edit everything in the game, which is fine if I was modding, but annoying when I'm trying to play it.

Reactions: Jisaty and TysonX23

Darthaniel

Nov 14, 2018
From what I remember, this isn't the sold version, but actually a leaked late dev beta that is identical to the full game, with the exception that it is locked in debug mode. That, or that, or the debug mode is a byproduct of the cracking process. (I'm not fully sure, it's been a while.) Either way, I don't think you can turn it off, but you can advance the dialogue using the arrow in the bottom right. Also, voice are off by default, you can turn it back on in the first window (the one with the play button). I don't think there is a true full version around yet for free.

ryushrio

Nov 26, 2018
you can still play the game you just have to use the three buttons at the right bottom of the screen its a lot of mouse clicking but still works plus be careful when I played the game the hearts towards the characters went up way fast like past 200 which keep me from getting the final scene for Tomas I have not tried the others but I am assuming the same outcome will happen try to keep the heart to 100 to get 4th scene and ending i hope this helps some people