3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You need to create an account and follow excessm on ci-en.
The information Elpeluca posted is follower-only.

The only the other things in the follower only section is only a picture of the soldier using fans as a weapon and a return from the Kobold enemy (the brown furry enemy with a tail) from yumesame.
I see. I made an account on there to repost SPB content but I have since forgotten the password. *Sad punchingbag noises*

moshi__

Jun 23, 2020
Is it normal that some scenes are just black screens with text and effects? Like with zako fighters or after focusing on the enemy after winning a round

Mr_Tanker

Oct 27, 2022
Is it normal that some scenes are just black screens with text and effects? Like with zako fighters or after focusing on the enemy after winning a round
Every game I've played from Excessm must be opened with , try using this.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
If even with the above you still have non-colored / invisible character the most likely cause is that you have un-packed the archive using a program that cannot handle Japanese characters correctly.
Though iirc that was only an issue with Excessm's last game.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Game is fun and the girls are hot. 10/10
So true on both counts.

Anybody knows more games like this (specifically fighting Cocoona) and Boko877 UFG/GBH, etc. where you have to face girl opponents who attack the male protagonist with their boobs?
She's not quite like Coccona and only uses her boobs in one move but Dream Knockout - Strawberry Edition would be right up your alley:

Dream Knockout - Strawberry Edition:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dream-kn...strawberry-edition-v2-03-bluebowser-99.15871/

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes