Spettet

Nov 9, 2021
I'd prefer it of the MC was a male being dommed by these too, but characters look great, and I'll be checking it out when more content comes either way.. Looking forward to see how game will look later when further on the way..

I'm sure the author will get better at making the AI images over time. I don't understand all the negative comments for a game that is just in the very very beginning.. Not very motivating for the authors.

Reactions: 2MoshPit

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
If the art is good, what's wrong with it being AI???

If you were not told this was AI would you still object?

I actually want more games with AI art like this. If the art is CONSISTENT and COHERENT, then I want more. Granted this one has some issues and weird AI artifacts, but if AI is done right it's much better.
But the art ISN'T consistent though. The style changes constantly. Girls have 6 fingers in some pics. Their forearms merge into a singular limb in multiple pics. Face, and body style, size and shapes change almost every new scene as well.

AI CAN be done well, "Blurring the Walls", "Mila AI" for example. but the issue is that it's not done well here.

radiells

Aug 21, 2021
Wow, futa protag VN - cool! AI cg i a bit of a bummer, but if writing is good it is worth checking out.

Lawrance

Jul 2, 2017
It looks like someone got a hold of mrpotatparty and sunsetdown art ran it through an AI art creator with emphasis on Supergirl and Patriotika as a reference. Not a bad selection of waifus but why like this?

Reactions: new new

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
Too bad it's AI... That would have been epic if drawn.
it's not even the "ai" part that is bad,but the fact that dev dont give a fuck,just looking at screens is enough to see it as what it is - a cash grab. all he had to to is remove mole with PS and regen fucked up pictures,you know... bare minimum effort.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
I didn't expect this project to be this half-assed, even for an AI game.

The dev is like "Yeah, I use AI and I don't give a shit about consistency, just roll with it". If at least the story was decent but that's not even the case.
As for women with dicks, that's not my cup of tea.

• Angry
Reactions: MrRiouso

UrbanFiction

Urban
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
The AI art is getting better and better lol, why do I spend so much time in Daz3d. Gonna give it a try Dev

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Wow, futa protag VN - cool! AI cg i a bit of a bummer, but if writing is good it is worth checking out.
There are plenty of very good, non-AI futa protag games on this site. Here ya go. (Note that I've sorted by weighted rating to bring the cream to the top - out of the first page results, I personally can vouch for Having a Hard Time, Unveiling the Unknown, Futa's World of NTR [don't worry it's netori, that is, the protag is the one doing the cucking], and Healslut.)

Dark918

Mar 4, 2021
If the art is good, what's wrong with it being AI???

If you were not told this was AI would you still object?

I actually want more games with AI art like this. If the art is CONSISTENT and COHERENT, then I want more. Granted this one has some issues and weird AI artifacts, but if AI is done right it's much better.
The problem is in the name. Ai is artificial, it doesn’t look genuine and half the ai games aren’t even done that well. I can appreciate a hand drawn image even if it’s not the greatest looking drawing. I prefer that over ai art.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes