frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
is this game futa x female or are there other futas besides the mc?
The villain is a futa too and the daughter becomes one later but they can grow and get rid of their dick at will.

I like the game but man sometimes AI cg makes some really freaky scenes sometimes. It looks like they both have the same dick and they both have balls too :LOL:. Also her hand is backwards on their dick.

Volchonok

Feb 26, 2021
The villain is a futa too and the daughter becomes one later but they can grow and get rid of their dick at will.

I like the game but man sometimes AI cg makes some really freaky scenes sometimes. It looks like they both have the same dick and they both have balls too :LOL:. Also her hand is backwards on their dick.
the developer just doesn't care about the detailed art. He's on a conveyor machine and he's chopping up loot. knowing how to do it, in 5 minutes. just imagine the whole art that a professional artist creates for several hours. and this lazy piece doesn't care about its product. I have a principle not to jerk off to AI, and I advise you

boomboom0

Aug 23, 2018
Generally the plot and used tags are great, photos are okay, but don't forget about checking them for mistakes.
Also - add mind control tag :3

shoopdawhoop

Feb 1, 2018
Focus on story

Hot water jug without a spout. Second faucet positioned over the countertop nowhere near a sink. Rows of computer monitors fused to the desk. Door hinge on the same side of the door as the doorknob. Doorknobs on both sides of the door. Body parts fused together. Bread buns stacked everywhere. In the pic at the top of the first page the smaller woman's right leg appears to be phased through the bigger woman's crotch.

If I wanted to jerk off to something like this I might as well go and risk being banned for life from the local Salvador Dali exhibit.

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020

What the fuck is that ROFL! That's some body morph horror shit. Futa fans, you guys deserve better than this.

Focus on story

Hot water jug without a spout. Second faucet positioned over the countertop nowhere near a sink. Rows of computer monitors fused to the desk. Door hinge on the same side of the door as the doorknob. Doorknobs on both sides of the door. Body parts fused together. Bread buns stacked everywhere. In the pic at the top of the first page the smaller woman's right leg appears to be phased through the bigger woman's crotch.

If I wanted to jerk off to something like this I might as well go and risk being banned for life from the local Salvador Dali exhibit.
I just played another AI art game with what I also suspected as AI writing. I played 5 minutes of this game and I bet this one used AI writing as well. Soon they will say, "Stop complaining about AI art and AI writing, focus on the effort, the dev made something." As the entry bar gets lower, the effort and quality also get lower, as do players' taste. Sad.

Last edited:

parakep

Apr 29, 2020
What the fuck is that ROFL! That's some body morph horror shit. Futa fans, you guys deserve better than this.

I just played another AI art game with what I also suspected as AI writing. I played 5 minutes of this game and I bet this one used AI writing as well. Soon they will say, "Stop complaining about AI art and AI writing, focus on the effort, the dev made something." As the entry bar gets lower, the effort and quality also get lower, as do players' taste. Sad.
Cry more!

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
Cry more!
You do you. At least I put some valid points instead of screaming "cry more". If you like morphed dicks and triple headed siamese twins, I applaud your otherworldy fetish. And the writing made by AI, oh god, if you like that, pheww shyyeeettt, I don't know what to say. Enjoy I guess.

Reactions: jessi420

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
I don't normally do this, but I'll say it because it needs to : This "game" is absolute garbage. It's one thing to use AI generated images, not everyone is talented in drawing or using Blender & such. But it's another thing altogether to make random prompts and use the results without checking for anything, because there is no consistency in the pictures, no quality check whatsoever, nothing. There are pictures that look like they've been straight up stolen from the animated series, others that look uncanny valley life-like, others that are inbetween. In the span of 3 renders one of the characters has her height changed 3 times even though she's standing in all 3. hands and feet ar hit and miss, with miss being the chosen one like 80% of the time.

And I'm not even talking about the writing there because we can go on for a few more paragraphs ... This one is just horrible all around and if the only thing you can about are these characters in a futa setting with each other, you literally can do it yourself with any of the dozens of AI image generator websites and programs, you don't even have to pay for quite a few of them. You'd have the same amount of success as OP, seeing how many renders are just horrendous.

parakep

Apr 29, 2020
You do you. At least I put some valid points instead of screaming "cry more". If you like morphed dicks and triple headed siamese twins, I applaud your otherworldy fetish. And the writing made by AI, oh god, if you like that, pheww shyyeeettt, I don't know what to say. Enjoy I guess.
You're just another anti-ai npc whining. If it weren't ai you wouldn't care if it was garbage or not.

Nor would you judge my fetish. Stop kink shaming ai lovers.

• Haha
Reactions: Not a dot

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
the developer just doesn't care about the detailed art. He's on a conveyor machine and he's chopping up loot. knowing how to do it, in 5 minutes. just imagine the whole art that a professional artist creates for several hours. and this lazy piece doesn't care about its product. I have a principle not to jerk off to AI, and I advise you
AI cgi is like the industrial revolution, it is going to happen and you can't stop it. Also with time AI cgi will improve and at some point you will not be able to tell the difference between AI cgi and a human artist.

And it's not my job to look out for artists they can do that on their own.

shoopdawhoop

Feb 1, 2018
AI cgi is like the industrial revolution, it is going to happen and you can't stop it. Also with time AI cgi will improve and at some point you will not be able to tell the difference between AI cgi and a human artist.

And it's not my job to look out for artists they can do that on their own.
People keep saying this while ignoring that the industrial revolution also came increased exploitation of people and damage to environment, meanwhile AI will do none of the shit you say it will because it is just so fucking stupid.

Reactions: jessi420

ironl

Feb 19, 2023
Hi Dev which AI art generator did you use? By the way the game looks good and the story is decent a little work on both and you'll have a banger. Keep going.

Reactions: NIK Harami
2.10 star(s) 7 Votes