Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Taken down by author :-(

Last edited:
Reactions: john8555

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
So... what has actually changed? Is there a change log? The game was on hiatus for over a year, there surely must be some substantial content right? Right....?

summerjo

May 9, 2017
He has decided to finish this game, and put Game of Boners on hold
But he is still working on a 3rd game as well

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
So... what has actually changed? Is there a change log? The game was on hiatus for over a year, there surely must be some substantial content right? Right....?
I remember seeing somewhere on his patreon that he claimed this new version would have double the content of the last version.
However without a changelog (or playing it through) I cant actually guarantee this. Hopefully someone will come along with the answers xD

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Alrighty so someone who would rather remain anonymous as they are actually a patreon to boner games sent me a message about what Boner games had to so about this update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TL;DR GOB is on hold until Supercreep is 100% done and released. And the reason the version number changed from v0.1 to v.0.05 is because getting v0.1 ready for release was taking longer than anticapated so he released what he had done as v0.05

Reactions: jackkane

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
ALL ABOARD THE MILK TRAIN CHU CHU!!!
This is litereally nothing new from Lawina/Boner xD
From the very get go this person/people have milked the ever living crap out of their audience.
Really depressing too since Supercreep was actually one of the 1st adult games I came across

Reactions: Firefly

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I agree, it started out last year with promise then he kept disappearing with no real updates, then GoB and nothing with SuperCreep, now its a slight redo of the previous release with a promise for more content later. I think not.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I used my old save and see nothing I can doing. So can say somebody what is new? I forgoten how buggy the Game was (Quest not working and you can´t see correct that you have solved the quest).

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
I used my old save and see nothing I can doing. So can say somebody what is new? I forgoten how buggy the Game was (Quest not working and you can´t see correct that you have solved the quest).
I used mine old save. New quest (story goes on) pop up when you go to massage parlour.

I'm looking for where to find underwear(uranus) inside the school and how to break to wall in schools basement after you fix the gaspipe?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dole

Ted

Daddy
Aug 17, 2016
only 2-3 new scenes which are really not worth it, better to wait for next update..
I was hoping he would update previous pics, but he didn't, they feel outdated.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Is it possible to cheat money?
saveeditor don´t work to cheat money I can raise the stat and when I load the game the old not cheated money is there
blackjack I can´t play anymore and the nightclub is aso close so I don´t know how I can get money (all enemys dead).

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote