2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

ares34

Apr 29, 2020
i can't progress with diana, tips tells me to worjout with her at night but only the scene where she asks triggers. what do i do?

MoonlitMatcha

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Game has been updated!

Btw, for this release I (HoneySelector) helped draw 2 of the still images to help our artist ArtRojen, since he has quite the workload on his commissions. The style is a little different but if you like my artwork, I'll be happy to continue drawing for the game.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: pheno and 0pis

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
love the art!!! not that ai shit i am seeing in a lot of games.

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Just got the call and MC is supposed to go to the research place, but no hint as to where to go. I went to the map and nothing is clickable. I've talked to everyone in the house. Girl upstairs only repeats the same thing and the bitch downstairs just threatens. So, where do I click/go?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Just got the call and MC is supposed to go to the research place, but no hint as to where to go. I went to the map and nothing is clickable. I've talked to everyone in the house. Girl upstairs only repeats the same thing and the bitch downstairs just threatens. So, where do I click/go?
same problem here...this is unplayable

Reactions: Dark Silence

rencama

Aug 28, 2020
Downloaded the 0.4 version and the moment I clic new game, I am already in my room and locked from any content of the game.
I then downloaded the 0.3 version and can see MC's intro and clic eveything. There is obviously a problem with the new content that got added.

Reactions: Smurf and tytyeur

fred95z

May 12, 2023
I must be missing something obvious. This is the first time I'm running the game. I can't seem to do anything. I have the opening dialogs with the nurse on the phone then with the two women in the house but then the only things I can interact with are the bed(only option is sleep) and the computer(only option is shutdown). I can move around the house freely. I can click on the map but once there can't interact with any of the buildings. Also I see no way to advance time. Running in Linux. Anyone have any suggestions?

rencama

Aug 28, 2020
I must be missing something obvious. This is the first time I'm running the game. I can't seem to do anything. I have the opening dialogs with the nurse on the phone then with the two women in the house but then the only things I can interact with are the bed(only option is sleep) and the computer(only option is shutdown). I can move around the house freely. I can click on the map but once there can't interact with any of the buildings. Also I see no way to advance time. Running in Linux. Anyone have any suggestions?
Apparently the update messed up with the sandbox regardless if you are running in Linux or Windows. If you download the 0.3 version it runs correctly.
Game dev has to solve the issue.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes