• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Superheroes Suck [1.826 Public] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

crazy221

Jun 12, 2017
Progress Update:

Ok finally figured out how to get the events to trigger with my custom nav bar. The only issue is i pretty much have to make my own navigation file without interfering with the original in case you still want to use the hotspots on the screen, which in itself isn't all that hard, just very time consuming. I won't get into specifics but i can tell you that I'm hoping to have the mod out within the next few hours. I'm working as quickly as I can to get this done for you guys. Thankfully I don't foresee any Real Life interruptions today. so just a heads up as far as time goes it's now almost 5pm here as I write this post. I don't usually go to bed for about another 12 hours.
Take your time, you're doing us all a favor with your mod.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Progress Update:

Ok finally figured out how to get the events to trigger with my custom nav bar. The only issue is i pretty much have to make my own navigation file without interfering with the original in case you still want to use the hotspots on the screen, which in itself isn't all that hard, just very time consuming. I won't get into specifics but i can tell you that I'm hoping to have the mod out within the next few hours. I'm working as quickly as I can to get this done for you guys. Thankfully I don't foresee any Real Life interruptions today. so just a heads up as far as time goes it's now almost 5pm here as I write this post. I don't usually go to bed for about another 12 hours.
Your effort and diligence are appreciated. Thank you. :)

dannyslaps

Jun 17, 2017
Progress Update:

Homies like you are why people like me come around to these sites. You improve the experience of everyone else.

Asteel1

Dec 7, 2020
sorry if this is a repeat, tried to read the thread and understand but keep getting the following. Do I just hit ignore a million times?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
sorry if this is a repeat, tried to read the thread and understand but keep getting the following. Do I just hit ignore a million times?
no that's an i fucked up thing. I changed fonts and apparently forgot to change it in the code in a few places. i'll have an fix up in a few minutes.

EDIT: can you paste your traceback.txt file in the games main directory pls. I double-checked the code and the archive. everything is as it should be

Last edited:

Asteel1

Dec 7, 2020
Hi thank you so much for quick response, sorry for not doing the same. These are the first 3 of hundreds of times I clicked ignore.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Hi thank you so much for quick response, sorry for not doing the same. These are the first 3 of hundreds of times I clicked ignore.
please check your "SuperheroesSuck-0.65public-pc/game" folder to verify there's a "shaddyMod" folder in there. The only thing that would cause these errors was if the file was actually missing from the location it should be. I double-checked the mod archive and the file is definitely in there.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I certainly apprecciate the walkthrough elements, but considering how many of the game's early events are tied to gradual stat improvments i'm not sure how wise it is to have a stat cheat. It might break scene progression. Has that been tested?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I certainly apprecciate the walkthrough elements, but considering how many of the game's early events are tied to gradual stat improvments i'm not sure how wise it is to have a stat cheat. It might break scene progression. Has that been tested?
Fully played and tested the game myself. The game is coded in a way that all story element scenes, whether it be girl specific or main story, require specific events to be completed before hand.

Reactions: TheCrimsonRevenger

dopey80

May 29, 2017
I don't suppose it's possible to toggle the HUD bar on/off? It's location is very distracting.

venDJ

May 5, 2020
Hi ShaddyModda,
I'm getting stuck with Chrys' Event Progress: "? ? ?" right after MC met Chrys' mom in the garage. From the hint, Chrys is supposed to jump MC, but that never happened. I posted the issue on the game forum, but they are telling me it might be the mod that is breaking the progress. Any help would be appreciated. The other 3 girls events are all completed. TIA!

Screenshot (3).png

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Hi ShaddyModda,
I'm getting stuck with Chrys' Event Progress: "? ? ?" right after MC met Chrys' mom in the garage. From the hint, Chrys is supposed to jump MC, but that never happened. I posted the issue on the game forum, but they are telling me it might be the mod that is breaking the progress. Any help would be appreciated. The other 3 girls events are all completed. TIA!

View attachment 970202
Everything worked when I tested. Can you paste a copy of your save file please.

venDJ

May 5, 2020
Everything worked when I tested. Can you paste a copy of your save file please.
Here you go. 2-1-LT1 is with all the other girls' events done (ie when I first figured out that something was wrong) and 2-3-LT is when I went back to one of the earlier save file and try to play through it until MC met Chrys' mom and then waited in his room for a couple of days. TIA!

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Here you go. 2-1-LT1 is with all the other girls' events done (ie when I first figured out that something was wrong) and 2-3-LT is when I went back to one of the earlier save file and try to play through it until MC met Chrys' mom and then waited in his room for a couple of days. TIA!
thx. unfortunately can't get to the computer right now, but i'll check it out as soon as I can.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes