VN - Ren'Py - Superhuman [v0.986] [WeirdWorld]

1. 4.00 star(s)

B1aCkIe_Duquesne

I do like this game.

I'm greatly enjoying the story, the aesthetics, the amount and variety of adult content (within this "bigtiddygoth" niche).

I'll try not to spoil you about the good stuff except to say that it's enough to overcome the shortcomings.

My main gripe is the artwork. I really like the overall style. Girls with bright red eyes, purple eyes, electric blue, you name it you'll find it somewhere, it's pretty. However at times it is very plainly unfinished, or at least what the artist has deemed finished leaves some glaring holes.

You can tell that the backgrounds are mostly real images of real places with some sort of filter on it. Almost all the male side-characters are real pictures of humans with a filter to make them look like a drawing. In certain scenes, you can see that parts of a character are genuinely drawn, but specific details are just pictures of real body parts in roughly the right position, again with a filter to make them match the rest.

When a girl gets naked, if it's the basic standing up model of the character, she has no pussy, and her skin where her clothes used to be is flat white in texture.

Most of the above is fine, and again, I don't mind, and it doesn't dramatically take me out of the game. However sometimes stuff just isn't quite right: an electric guitar being played with the strings upside down; a drumkit with no cymbals, and the odd moment where a male character's body in a sex scene is just a vague mountain of flesh behind the better drawn female, except of course for his dick. These items bother me a little.

I'm not very good at gushing about a game's good qualities. Trust me bro, this game is good, but I do hope the above details may be considered worth ironing out in time when the dev finishes it.

Oh my, I also appreciate our MC not being a total creep (at least if you don't want him to be).
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Peej103

Amazing game! The story is AAA, someday I hope it's an anime. Truly a must play! The animation seemed odd at first, but it enhances the story and fits so well. The theories that the forums produce are epic, lots of big brains here
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Aser__

Came for the boobs, stayed for the plot. I can't stress enough how great of a VN is this game.

The action scenes are goated, with great music and effects to support them.

The characters are meaningful and interesting, both LIs and non LIs.

The art may be a bit shocking at first but given the chance, you grow used to it. With further updates, it has been greatly refined.

Just give it a chance, easily top 10 games in the forum.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

ThrowAwayAccount27658

Came for the sex, stayed for the edgy linkin park 2008 bleach anime fuck story. This game is genuinely fantastically written, and the creator actually releases substantial updates regularly instead of milking fans for years only to release an update with one extra scene
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Simpy

This might be the best game on here, Gameplay, fights, relationship, Girls, kinks everything is 5 star worthy. There are tons of content now too, whats the best thing about this game is ? The loop and the choices, not frustrating like other games I have seen in the same genre. Each character in this game is fleshed out, Ntr is optional too. Hats off to dev keep improving hope you achieve great success
  6. 5.00 star(s)

wintersolstice121

Alice is hands down the best girl here:love:, Fight me!!!'

It's definitely one of my favorites. Too bad it took me this long to give this try but there's no such thing as too late. The gameplay loop is engaging, there's plenty of content, and the art significantly improves as you progress. The characters are likeable, and the lore and story are both fun and complex. While I'm not a huge fan of the extended fights that sometimes come with too much dialogue, and I do fast forward through some of them, I still keep track of what's happening because I genuinely care about the overall story. This is one of those games you know you'll enjoy for its entire duration, and it actually gets better the more you play and invest in the story and characters.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Cumlord10291921

Really good story and art is pretty good near the most recent update. Pretty long too and a pretty good time. Good writing atlough a little edgy but it is not much. Had my fun playing this and other would agree with me, update are quite frequent too.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

snake_27

I won't go into too much detail in the review because this AVN doesn't need it. It is easily in the top 6 of all time AVN, no doubt. The art style, the story, the characters... everything is top notch and quite unique.

Just play the game.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

silentndeadly

I've been playing this game since it was around 1/20th of the file size.
    WeirdWorld keeps updating it, keeps the story going, and improving. It's actually almost as interesting to see it evolve as it is to play.

The story is great, in a suitably weird way. It's the edgiest teenager garbage, but it's so damn sincere and with such passion that it loops all the way back from cringe-inducing to legitimately-cool.
    The art follows suit, with it being rough and unpolished, even ugly at times, when it starts off to becoming potentially good enough to make a computer's wallpaper.

But the most impressive thing is that it keeps going, keeps delivering, and is a story that's going to be longer than a collection of novels if WeirdWorld has anything to say about it.

Superhuman is just a good, long read. I am always hyped when there's another update, since it will eat 4 hours of my life and I'll enjoy all of it vanishing.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Stopyking

This is the best game on this site. It has everything you need in a game, goth waifus, long combat sequences, the blood of your enemies and EMO HAIR! There is so much content and the game doesn't take up much storage space. And yes, the other reviews are correct, the art does get better as the story progresses.

Rating:
    Story: 10/10
    Characters: 10/10
    Art: 6/10
    Boobs: Humongous
    Emo Hair: LONG
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Z72666

Playing since version 0-751 and from then until today, it has never disappointed me.
    A unique, different game, with a dark, futuristic, strange and timeless theme, with a world of mysteries and so much happening, it's really fascinating how this story manages to surprise me.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

old chicken

one of the few games on this site that really goes all in on superpowers, and it does it really well. i really enjoyed the plot and the mysterious world of the game, with multiple compelling story arcs and girls. probably in my top 3 favorite VNs here.
    the art style may not be for everyone but it grew like a charm on me.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

bigjohn21201

It's simply one of the best games I've ever played. I'm not sure which one I rank #1 Being a Dik or Superhuman, but these two have been perfect so far. The artwork may seem strange for some at first but the art has certainly improved in the later updates and the story is superb.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Boobasfett

Best Pgame ever, characthers, scene and everything. The story is fcking great too. i just love it, only default is that updates are too slow, because i want MORE and as homelander would say : PERFECT! perfect, to the minute detail.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Washington1234567

I love this game this game has to be one of the top 5 I love the fights,I love the lore and I love the characters This game is just one of the best. The art at first look made me avoid this game but I eventually caved in to try it out and wasn't disappointed.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

OnlyUsedForNever

I avoided this game for years because it looked like some sort of fuckfest game where you bang a bunch of bizzare monster creatures with off-putting and frankly disturbing art that relies way too much on huge tits.

I finally caved one day, and honestly, I'm kind of angry at the dev because the info page does not at all represent what this game really is:

A SUPERHERO HAREM GAME. And a fucking great one.

TL;DR- A superhero story of a guy balancing his social life with hot/adorable waifus alongside a secret crime fighting career. An absolute must-play if you’re into Spider-Man, Chainsaw Man, or One Punch Man, even if you find the art completely unappealing and have no interest in monster girls or oversized tits.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh and the music's great. I've been walkin down the street and sayin hello to the people I meet for weeks now someone help me
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Azhet

very good story, i play this game very long time ago. mybe before klaus arc, never comment and review. but yeah, this is my first message in this website and my first message are on my favorite game! Love this!
  18. 5.00 star(s)

-HelloThere-

This game is just one of the best on the site. If you find art off-putting, do not worry) Not only game has great story, but CG's become better and better as the game goes on. Scenes are cool and optional( not sure of all scenes, but all uncommon things 100% are)
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Mad Dog.

Ya know, I tried playing this game once before and quit like 5 minutes in cause I couldn't get over the wacky ass art.

Three days ago I decided to try this game again and wow do I feel stupid for quitting so soon.

The story for this game is lit. It's actually crazy how hype this game can get. The fight scenes are incredibly engaging despite the game having no animation.

Characters like the MC, Alice, and Michael just exude a badass aura.

The various deadends are both funny and intense. Reminders of how badly the consequences of our choices can be.

The tiny amounts of 4th wall breaking by characters like the MC and Ella are hilarious.

My only complaint would probably be that I wasn't really interested in the Demi side quests.

I'd highly recommend trying this game out, the art can be a bit off-putting. However, the story draws you in and you get used to the art pretty fast.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

doc-jones

Usually, I write long reviews, after spending the last two days playing this game from the very start to the latest update I have to say.

You better not have done what I think you just did or I am changing my review to 1 star. It's a great cliffhanger though.

No seriously, one of the best games I've ever played from this site, simply from a content point of view I don't think there is anything like it. Very very dark though, be warned!