Mod Ren'Py Abandoned SuperPowered: Avoiding NTR [v0.22.1] [Charolastra]

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
If it worked for you or you like it leave me a like.

NEW AND BETTER VERSION [v0.23.0]

I hate this game specially for all the girls being whores so i modified this.

Now you can corrupt the girls, or make her inhibition as low as you want, and they will be loyal to you.
* They will not change the profile pic to the naughty ones.
* You can let mom go have fun with Sophie without being worried. She always come back alone or with Sophie or with Anne.
* You still can use mom, sis or Sandra for progress or make the girls sexbots.

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. This game is totally unplayable without mod so first go to

or

2. * For DarkPhilosopher:
Download replace all the files in the SuperPpwered/game directory.

* For Radioactive:
Download replace the files in the SuperPpwered/game/chars directory.

* For the game without mods:
You need to download and run
to unpack the rpyc files

Download replace the files in the SuperPpwered/game/chars directory.

3. Enjoy your Harem just for YOU

Note: I hate this game and i strongly recommend that if you want to avoid all NTR go play a better game.

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
yeah! I will wait to try this out when he's finished another girl or two. This game is one that takes half a day on a weekend so I have to wait a month or otherwise my weekends lose a day.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
Sorry, it's impossible to avoid NTR with your mom. Because it's your MOM who already "cucked" you with your dad to create you.

It's really stupid how people no longer understand what NTR means.

People just are selfish I guess ... let see if you make the Mom a slut ... and she starts acting like a slut ... its NTR ...yet you made here the slut ...

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Umm no NTR means that if you are in a relationship with someone at the present time they will look for more partners even when that relationship is yet to end . Their past relationships don't hold any relevance in the discussion regarding NTR whatsoever.
Except you can't be in a relationship with your mom, 'cause it's your MOM, making the whole argument irrelevant anyway.

Reactions: badblonde

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
I changed mom and scripted to get some great results The women I can invite I do not corrupt Ones that don't I turn to
Sluts.

Reactions: dplace

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Incest is a relationship not a healthy one I concede but one none the less.
If you are playing modded it is easy to go in to the Char.mom file and change taboo true to false. Then to script and change Incest to True in both areas the first one and under flaws change incest to True and after that you have no problem with NTR. But I am sure you cant fuck Sophie then. There is a scene where you walk in on Mom and Sophie and mom calls to you then they talk about you ass if you were not there. Sophie gets upset when mom stars talking about your tool. The whole scene is hilarious.

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
If you are playing modded it is easy to go in to the Char.mom file and change taboo true to false. Then to script and change Incest to True in both areas the first one and under flaws change incest to True and after that you have no problem with NTR. But I am sure you cant fuck Sophie then. There is a scene where you walk in on Mom and Sophie and mom calls to you then they talk about you ass if you were not there. Sophie gets upset when mom stars talking about your tool. The whole scene is hilarious.
if i change taboo to false and incest to true there will be no other guys? that will work with all the other girls?

BTW i don't see the "incest=false" is the $ m.related= what i need to change?

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
You need to go to script.rpy open it and hit edit type in incest there are only two the first one is flag incest the second give you the flaw both are needed to keep mom from NTR. NTR will show on the phone but will not come to the house an Wed and Sat.

An easy way to keep girls from other guys in modded is to keep there corruption low and lowering inhibition.

Last edited:

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
Finally added the 6 girls, just remember i am not a modder, i just tried to fix a problem i saw, tried my best but is very probably there will be errors so be sure you make a backup before you use the files.