• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod SuperPowered: SFC

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Changed the hotkey but it still has no effect on the game. It shows that the mod is active in the menu and photos in the phone that i haven't unlocked are viewable. But the hotkeys don't do anything.
hmm... what is your OS, Linux/Mac/Windows?
The build of game has changed, try to re-download et reinstall.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
hmm... what is your OS, Linux/Mac/Windows?
The build of game has changed, try to re-download et reinstall.
Windows 10. Im using the v0.27.01-win version of SP and the 0.4.1_BaseGame version of your mod. I just reinstalled and still nothing is happening.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Windows 10. Im using the v0.27.01-win version of SP and the 0.4.1_BaseGame version of your mod. I just reinstalled and still nothing is happening.
Tell me the content of file 'script_version.txt'

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
bizarre. Hotkeys CTRL+F2 and CTRL+F3 work?
I have tested on Windows 7 and all work fine

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Neither version of the mod worked.
you are the first to whom it happens.
Okay, I'll make you a modded version and put it on GDrive. It will be ready by 10 / 15mns. I give you the link that he is ready

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
hi, i am using the crunched version and got the following error with the latest SFC 0.4.1 um, originally running getlucky but i tried both non get lucky and with get lucky both get the same problem

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
TypeError: must be string or read-only buffer, not None

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Stardust\Desktop\GAME\SuperPowered_v0.27.01-pc-crunched\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 305, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Stardust\Desktop\GAME\SuperPowered_v0.27.01-pc-crunched\renpy\main.py", line 365, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\Stardust\Desktop\GAME\SuperPowered_v0.27.01-pc-crunched\renpy\script.py", line 265, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\Stardust\Desktop\GAME\SuperPowered_v0.27.01-pc-crunched\renpy\script.py", line 756, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\Stardust\Desktop\GAME\SuperPowered_v0.27.01-pc-crunched\renpy\script.py", line 432, in finish_load
self.update_bytecode()
File "C:\Users\Stardust\Desktop\GAME\SuperPowered_v0.27.01-pc-crunched\renpy\script.py", line 827, in update_bytecode
i.bytecode = marshal.loads(code)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919

Reactions: setter6

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
hi, i am using the crunched version and got the following error with the latest SFC 0.4.1 um, originally running getlucky but i tried both non get lucky and with get lucky both get the same problem

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Stardust\Desktop\GAME\SuperPowered_v0.27.01-pc-crunched\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 305, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Stardust\Desktop\GAME\SuperPowered_v0.27.01-pc-crunched\renpy\main.py", line 365, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\Stardust\Desktop\GAME\SuperPowered_v0.27.01-pc-crunched\renpy\script.py", line 265, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\Stardust\Desktop\GAME\SuperPowered_v0.27.01-pc-crunched\renpy\script.py", line 756, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\Stardust\Desktop\GAME\SuperPowered_v0.27.01-pc-crunched\renpy\script.py", line 432, in finish_load
self.update_bytecode()
File "C:\Users\Stardust\Desktop\GAME\SuperPowered_v0.27.01-pc-crunched\renpy\script.py", line 827, in update_bytecode
i.bytecode = marshal.loads(code)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Bad build version of the game, re-download

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
To control if you have the right build version of the game:
open the file 'SuperPowered/script_version.txt', you should see (7,0,0). If you see (6,99,13), you must download the game in the OP of the game thread or by the link of my signature.

Reactions: elistraee

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
To control if you have the right build version of the game:
open the file 'SuperPowered/script_version.txt', you should see (7,0,0). If you see (6,99,13), you must download the game in the OP of the game thread or by the link of my signature.
ok it works with the version in ur sig, cool mod thx

Reactions: Passion3D

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Just downloaded the game and the Get Lucky version of the mod (installed the actual Get Lucky mod first) and I've been getting an error when I save, it seems to work fine if I hit ignore but I figured I would post anyway.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Just downloaded the game and the Get Lucky version of the mod (installed the actual Get Lucky mod first) and I've been getting an error when I save, it seems to work fine if I hit ignore but I figured I would post anyway.
Thanks for report, Bug fixed and SFC_0.4.1_GetLucky reuploaded

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
For those who use GetLucky + SimpleFullCheat, try this and report me if it's ok.
Uncompress in directory 'game/' and accept overwrite.
All work fine for me!

Reactions: Haskopar
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes