Mod SuperPowered: SFC

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Piter Georg

May 4, 2017
The mods is the best from all possible mods game and versions of the game to this day. Thank you for author for hardly work. Missing only time recovery morning to evening, all scene unlocked from events and goals ( so many users find correct goals and scene). I am made small lines inside game/location/ loc_coffeeshop.rpy to start morning with obsession and nymphomaniac without loose my time ( if you want to add function like volatile, open the scrypts and add line bottom or top semi colons ($ m.volatile=True ). Wake up morning go to coffee and back to the kitchen in semi time.
I am loose my time weeks with this game coz authors make goals too different and hard based points personages, can't possible to back again or replay semi situation. Will be glad to see special function on mods for this events and goals.
Thank you for all dear programmers and fans of the games.

Shadowhunter9

Jan 19, 2018
The new version of SP implemented a new power 'Armor of Terra'. Just wanted to let you know it's not upgradeable through your menu ;) . Also, there's a typo, yours is called 'Amour of Terra'.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
The new version of SP implemented a new power 'Armor of Terra'. Just wanted to let you know it's not upgradeable through your menu ;) . Also, there's a typo, yours is called 'Amour of Terra'.
Little forget :) I'll added and posted an update tonight ;)

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018
Not a big thing but new file name is messed up. Comes out as 236187_d8b13a58a0a308d4c237bb6846a0d54a.zip

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018
Afraid I've haven't installed it yet, I grabbed to have if/when Get Lucky gets updated. Been using Radioactive to get the Get Lucky part and I'm not sure how yours reacts with it.

JimmyBoy16

Dec 11, 2017
Mac user here. I've downloaded your version of the game, extracted it with Keka, but then there is no folder, only the game that comes out. When I download the mod, it came out as a folder. How do I activate it or merge the two? I tried placing the game file in the folder with the .rpy and .rpa scripts. Then when I tried typing '7' or '&' nothing happened. Can someone explain what I'm doing wrong?

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
@JimmyBoy16
On Mac, a program is actually a directory with the extension ".app"
To install the Mod:
- Open the Finder
- Right click on the game and choose 'Show package contents'
- Go to the 'game' directory and copy the contents of the SFC archive

JimmyBoy16

Dec 11, 2017
@JimmyBoy16
On Mac, a program is actually a directory with the extension ".app"
To install the Mod:
- Open the Finder
- Right click on the game and choose 'Show package contents'
- Go to the 'game' directory and copy the contents of the SFC archive
I got up until the last step but then I wasn't sure what you meant by the game directory. Do you mean in the actual game main menu, or a folder? Thanks for your help!

Edit: found the contents, have it highlighted. Where do I copy it to?

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I got up until the last step but then I wasn't sure what you meant by the game directory. Do you mean in the actual game main menu, or a folder? Thanks for your help!

Edit: found the contents, have it highlighted. Where do I copy it to?
You copy the contents of the SFC archive into the "game" directory

JimmyBoy16

Dec 11, 2017
You copy the contents of the SFC archive into the "game" directory
Right, that's what you wrote the first time. I'm sorry I'm not a super competent computer person, I clicked show package contents. I now have all of the contents. By "game" directory, do you mean the screen that pops up when you click shift + o in the actual game? If so, how do I copy them into there, I cannot copy and paste with that screen. Again, apologies I'm trying to get this to work but am stuck. I attached a screen shot of the contents. Not sure how I apply them to the game.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Right, that's what you wrote the first time. I'm sorry I'm not a super competent computer person, I clicked show package contents. I now have all of the contents. By "game" directory, do you mean the screen that pops up when you click shift + o in the actual game? If so, how do I copy them into there, I cannot copy and paste with that screen. Again, apologies I'm trying to get this to work but am stuck. I attached a screen shot of the contents. Not sure how I apply them to the game.
Open the SFC archive, select all files (there are two).
Right click and copy
Go to the game directory, the one of your capture
Right click then paste, click on "replace".

Reactions: JimmyBoy16
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes