Superpowered Walkthrough

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'll try to clarify some things next time I update the walkthrough but it may be awhile. I've been focusing on my Babysitter mod lately. I will probably wait til v.30 before really digging into Superpowered again. I've been wanting a combat update and last I heard that's when it's planned for.

Manga-fan

Jul 2, 2018
For some reason I can't even seem to run in to the sister. I see the mom almost every day, but several weeks in and I've yet to even meet the sister. Is there a reason for this?

EDIT: I feel silly, I didn't realize I had to activate her to be in the game.

ilovemyharley1975

Aug 21, 2018
Each girl has her own preference while talking to them. In order to gain favor use these:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then if you want to improve love you can start by sending them flirting messages via phone then, at some level, start hugging them.

And if you want to rise your powers, wait until you have unlocked work at school and do this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

this is something that should be in the walkthrough. imho

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018
- Mon-Friday raise Persuasion to 2 by going to class, then work on raising everything else to 2.
Was wondering if this is before power bonus or after, (Enhanced Senses gives a +1 to Awareness, Concentration, and Reasoning)?

gotssj

Aug 4, 2017
How do I get coerced sex scenes? I tried with cheat mode to change stats and still nothing.

junito

May 27, 2017
How to get nikke fetish scene? aready did 3 jogging scenes, after that dont know what to do

junito

May 27, 2017
how to see the Polymorphism scnees sister fetish? I can only see the normal options but aready have the skill

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
How do I unlock mom's fetish through Freddy? I get to a point she tells him to come by again, but I always get caught by the bum and can't follow Tamara anymore

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
Is there to be found any walkthrough that breaks down some of the scene requirements for unstable states? Ex: "For Denise nymphomaniac scenes, do "x" while she is in unstable state."
I set everyone to permanent unstable states through the console before I realized that may cause problems with scene priority and am now trying to do them one at a time (though I think I read that Denise and Mary must be nymphomaniac at the same time for one of the scenes).
This would make my life so much easier. I really hope it's not all RNG crap, I remember not getting my first Sophie appearance for two game years when I first started playing. I didn't even know she existed at the time.
Love the game but the grind and RNG makes me want to scream, even with some mods.

Reactions: datmom

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Is there to be found any walkthrough that breaks down some of the scene requirements for unstable states? Ex: "For Denise nymphomaniac scenes, do "x" while she is in unstable state."
I set everyone to permanent unstable states through the console before I realized that may cause problems with scene priority and am now trying to do them one at a time (though I think I read that Denise and Mary must be nymphomaniac at the same time for one of the scenes).
This would make my life so much easier. I really hope it's not all RNG crap, I remember not getting my first Sophie appearance for two game years when I first started playing. I didn't even know she existed at the time.
Love the game but the grind and RNG makes me want to scream, even with some mods.
Most of the Obssessive and Nympho scenes are random I believe. The obssessive ones mostly happen at night, the nympho ones happen at school (for the school girls, for Mom and Sis the timing is a bit different). Some of them require more than 1 person to be obsessive or nympho. You will want mom to be obssessive for pretty much all of the obssessive school girl scenes as well as have her fetish unlocked.

There's so many combinations of things possible in this game that it would be very hard to cover everything. My goal for the walkthrough was to get you a good start and give you a decent idea how everything works. I know the first few times I tried to play I had no idea what to do.

Reactions: Amedeeaa and datmom

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
For some reason I can't even seem to run in to the sister. I see the mom almost every day, but several weeks in and I've yet to even meet the sister. Is there a reason for this?

EDIT: I feel silly, I didn't realize I had to activate her to be in the game.
I feel silly too but, I didn't realize you could upgrade a power without needing another initiative training session.

Manga-fan

Jul 2, 2018
how can i finish the quest can't beat em or join em... now what? i'm stucking at recruit 1 more member
Technically you don't need to recruit either of the kids if you can get the principal to do you favors. She can have a girl join, and later herself, but neither would actually go to meetings.

hyuugo

Sep 8, 2018
- Tuesday through Thursday pay for tutoring twice a day and study in your room at night, use your charm to get global influence from Mom and Sis whenever you can, money is secondary, pay for lunch so you have enough energy to study at night if needed (influence is the gossip option)

When i Gossip my favor lowers, and when you say that my grades should be 93 mine is 91, why?

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
- Tuesday through Thursday pay for tutoring twice a day and study in your room at night, use your charm to get global influence from Mom and Sis whenever you can, money is secondary, pay for lunch so you have enough energy to study at night if needed (influence is the gossip option)

When i Gossip my favor lowers, and when you say that my grades should be 93 mine is 91, why?
you must have 60 favor at least for gossip

Reactions: hyuugo
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote