• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Superpowered Walkthrough

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BobBubbles

Mar 7, 2018
I have a question about day two of making drones. You say:

"Day 2, make her a drone (no need to reduce willpower anymore and she should still have 100 control). This costs 80 control leaving 20 left. So it will take about 100/20=5 days for her to become a drone. You can add more control if you want it to happen faster. You use the Mindcraft option for this"

I don't know whether the game has updated since this walkthrough, but there are a couple of dozen options under Mindcraft. Which ones do you use to create a drone?

Edit: oops. Found it. I didn't have level three last time I looked there.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Here's a walkthrough that jumps right into the fun almost from the beginning. This gets you a good start with minimal grind and then lets you work on the rest however you want. It also flags all of the gotchas that I have found so far that might mess up your game. Most of the more interesting aspects of this game require Mind Control so this guide focuses on getting that as soon as possible and using it to maximum effect.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I missed anything or got something wrong let me know and I'll fix it. I've started over several times following my own guide to tweak the timing a little so it flows better. I've also updated the Mind Control, Sympathetic Link, and Psychosis sections sigificantly to make them easier to follow.
thank you for this walkthrough :D

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Good work, a walkthrough was needed for game, especially since it cluttered up most of the discussion thread with several questions about the same thing over and over. (notably, how do you have sex with the mom)

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
Yeah, that upset me a little. I imagine there could be some awesome scenes with Nikki that way.
I download version 20.01 and it works quite nicely. Scene scene still have errors, but booty call and many other scenes work fine. I made her a sex bot already. Not really into her character unless future version allow Billy to make a real woman out of her.

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
Hey, I just got the game and looking through the walkthrough for vr. 0.21.03 and... the walkthrough appears to tell me that it is possible to get 80 favor with my sister within the first 4 days of the game. How? There are only 3 topics she likes and I need leadership (a trait that isn't bolstered by any starting trait) so I'm getting 6 favor each time I see her... ranging up to 50 favor(if I'm lucky) by friday.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Hey, I just got the game and looking through the walkthrough for vr. 0.21.03 and... the walkthrough appears to tell me that it is possible to get 80 favor with my sister within the first 4 days of the game. How? There are only 3 topics she likes and I need leadership (a trait that isn't bolstered by any starting trait) so I'm getting 6 favor each time I see her... ranging up to 50 favor(if I'm lucky) by friday.
Each girl has 4 topics she likes so you can get 8 favor every time you see them plus another 2 for each text message. You also get 4 favor every time you see them when socializing at lunch in school (although sis never shows up there). You can also get 10 per day with sis from the shower in the morning if you're using Get Lucky. Without Get Lucky the shower scene only happens about half of the time. How soon you get favor is not easily predictable though since meeting each girl at school is random. It's easier with mom and sis since they have set schedules at home.

dragoon93041

Jul 22, 2017
First you have to make Billy not care about Incest, by getting the Fetish. Then you have to suppress familial ties using Mind Control. Then the mother and sister can be acted upon just like any other character.

Robin5

Oct 31, 2017
First you have to make Billy not care about Incest, by getting the Fetish. Then you have to suppress familial ties using Mind Control. Then the mother and sister can be acted upon just like any other character.
Thanks! Follow up question, I currently have someone mind controlled to obey Dress code: slutty, but that only lowers their inhibition to 40. How do I lower their inhibition below that?

BobBubbles

Mar 7, 2018
How do you find out about their fetishes?

Also, is there an endgame? I've run out of goals and just keep playing through the same random scenes over and over again.

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
Thanks! Follow up question, I currently have someone mind controlled to obey Dress code: slutty, but that only lowers their inhibition to 40. How do I lower their inhibition below that?
The only way to lower their inhibition to 0 is with mind control. It comes at a cost actually. In mind control, u can suppress their modesty (lower both inhibition and corruption).
What's more? U get bored at naked body. What a waste of X-ray power (u still got energy but visually it's the same).
I put them in slutty outfits only.

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
How do you find out about their fetishes?

Also, is there an endgame? I've run out of goals and just keep playing through the same random scenes over and over again.
In Billy dream, he looks well built, famous and have sex with a TV girl. There could be an end game in future, not now.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The only way to lower their inhibition to 0 is with mind control. It comes at a cost actually. In mind control, u can suppress their modesty (lower both inhibition and corruption).
What's more? U get bored at naked body. What a waste of X-ray power (u still got energy but visually it's the same).
I put them in slutty outfits only.
Sympathetic Link can also lower it all the way to zero if you do a confidence link. I mentioned that in my walkthrough.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
this walkthrough is confusing to me, what do i need to do in the school to increase influence? i've gotten the required study points and maxed out enhanced senses but now i'm stuck, can't do anything at the logistics place and the school is only showing options to study different courses

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
this walkthrough is confusing to me, what do i need to do in the school to increase influence? i've gotten the required study points and maxed out enhanced senses but now i'm stuck, can't do anything at the logistics place and the school is only showing options to study different courses
You get Global Influence by gossiping with the girls. It's under social options for friends. You need at least 60 favor with them or they'll reject you. Once you get a job you can get influence that way as well. You convert to other influence types in Ms Larson's office.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
You get Global Influence by gossiping with the girls. It's under social options for friends. You need at least 60 favor with them or they'll reject you. Once you get a job you can get influence that way as well. You convert to other influence types in Ms Larson's office.
thanks, but this game seems like it needs way too much effort to even start thinking about doing anything beyond a grind, which just isn't for me

Reactions: Largo

BobBubbles

Mar 7, 2018
thanks, but this game seems like it needs way too much effort to even start thinking about doing anything beyond a grind, which just isn't for me
So cheat. Influence and Money are the two biggest bottlenecks in the game. Use the console or a cheat mod to boost them to insane levels and the grind is all but gone.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
So cheat. Influence and Money are the two biggest bottlenecks in the game. Use the console or a cheat mod to boost them to insane levels and the grind is all but gone.
I actually found corruption to be the biggest grind until I found an easy way to change it. The walkthrough currently uses Sexbot and Lucid Dementia to raise corruption but the most effective way is Mind Control -> Suppress Restraint. I've been meaning to update the walkthrough a bit specifically to add a section for quickly raising Corruption to 100 and reducing Inhibition to 0 but haven't had time yet.

Reactions: 82465
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote