VN - Others - Completed - SuperT's Sex Club [Final] [SuperT]

1. 4.00 star(s)

orangetowel

It plain and simply, fulfills a fetish. If I was still in middle school going into high, this game would be a dream come true. My horizons have somewhat broadened since then and so instead it is just one option for me when it comes to fap material. But an absolutely viable one.

I'm a fan of simple gameplay which this game accomplishes. Point and click, nothing crazy to it. And yet it still squeezes in just the slightest bit of effort for some characters to still feel the accomplishment and earning of 'gameplay'.

Nothing groundbreaking story wise, but it is entertaining. Nothing incredible gameplay wise, but it doesn't mess it up.

Only complaints are the game occasionally freezing when skipping using control, and also the easily missable cut scene if you rapid click instead since they are essentially only one frame where a video plays and there's no rewinding dialogue in this game.

Good game, sometimes you just need one with a simple story, character interactions and a variety of them to choose from. Not every game needs to be an in depth story with eight updates before you finally see a naked character. Fuck it, take twenty of them with multiple scenes each and fap to a new girl for the next couple of weeks. Compliments to the creator. Need games like these to keep coming around.