Unity Abandoned SuperVerse City [v0.0.4] [WalrusTusk]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
767601_Banner_Main.png

Overview:
Our Hero wakes up in an unfamiliar setting without any memory of who he is or how he got there. Upon exploring he finds that Superverse City is populated with well known heroes and heroines. He very quickly learns that they're brainwashed as well and that a league of villains is attempting to execute a sinister plot. Our hero has to find a way to liberate the heroes and heroines from their brainwashing before it's too late.​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-31
Release Date: 2020-07-31
Developer: WalrusTusk -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Android: - -

767610_6JjsZ4H.png 767611_e7K4Unu.png 767612_FAFhpXp.jpeg 767613_j4YhmAu.png 767614_JNy1rUf.png 767615_yqqG7lb.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Get a proper artist to make a cg's, and maybe you can keep the cartoon vibe, but right now the main thing hurting the games image, are the games images.

Other then that, the story sounds like a simple but interesting thing, and having so many diferent heroes/heroines from various sources can be a nice thing.

Chronos6776

Feb 9, 2019
Pretty nice parody game(believe me I've seen worse),I like the plot but the only thing is abt the character art...
get better at it; post a few updates; and YOU got urself an awesome game

Reactions: slyguy1256

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Good idea bad implementation, however, with a little more worked art this has potential.

Good luck

walrustusk

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2019
Agreed on the art quality being an enormous issue. As such this month will be dedicated to reworking art, as most of the main characters were drawn very early on when my skills were even worse.

I'd love to get an artist to handle it but unfortunately I don't have the resources to commission the 20-30 or so characters and backgrounds. And I don't think I could find a quality artist that's able to dedicate sufficient time to it without commissioning, so it would slow down development tremendously.

Cheers, all

JCDenton

Jun 3, 2017
Rule 34 the game? sounds no bad, can someone tell how much of a female domination is part of the game?

RiverEagle

Oct 22, 2019
It's not purchasable currently, next patch i'm going to make all of the intractable things have an effect when highlighted to indicate that they're clickable. That should make things more clear.
It's not purchasable currently, next patch i'm going to make all of the intractable things have an effect when highlighted to indicate that they're clickable. That should make things more clear.
I tried playing the game and I have seen that if your cursor hovers into interactable things the text box at the top changes its text :)

Nice work!

Reactions: walrustusk