Ren'Py - Supower [v1.0] [leech1717]

1. 3.00 star(s)

corruptionman86

After playing 1.0 version, I can offer my opinion.
    The game uses the same HS engine as the Corruption game.
    But from there, it all gets worse.

The story is bad, really bad. It has several glitches as you progress through the corruption of the girls. If you want to go back to using a less corrupt outfit, you'll get a bug.

The corruption on the girls has barely any impact. They appear in a normal scene, and in the next they appear corrupted without having offered even a minimum of fighting, or a minimum of conversation. It's very boring and frustrating at the same time.

The game is also a bit of a grind. I used the console to add money so I wouldn't have to work every day to get a figure between 1500 and 2000 gold? Within two minutes I had edited the 'gold' variable and added 99,999.

I really like the corrupted look of the girls, how they wear more lewd clothes and more daring makeup. But it's very slow having to start from scratch every time you corrupt them so you can just put rings on their nipples.

The game has potential, but I can't give it more than 5/10 at the moment, because it's very green in terms of mechanics and story. I hope the developer thinks a bit about how to improve this aspect.

This review has been translated with Google translate. English is not my primary language. Thanks.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Crowie

Straightforward and enjoyable. Less grindy than corruption, dialogue is meh but decent enough. I'm here for the corruption aspect anyways, and in that regard it has everything I'm looking for which is great
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Psicomaniaco

I liked this game. It is kinda shallow in the story department, but I loved the girls, the scenes and how you have 3 different endings for such an early release.

The renders are simple, but they do look good enough for me.

In fact, "simple" is the best word to describe this game. And that isn't a bad thing. This is the kind of game that you can enjoy without thinking too much about it. With interesting (even if a little vapid sometimes), good renders and a decent number of fetishes (most related to corruption, but with some good surprises amputation thrown in), this ends up being a very enjoyable game.

And the fetishes on offer here are varied and RIGHT up my alley. ;)
  4. 4.00 star(s)

ctv12

The game is simple and the plot is almost non-existent, but despite that I liked the game. The girls are aesthetically pleasing and I like games with corruption and transformation in general. So I enjoyed this game. it's quite short though, sadly.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

amBest

Corruption is one of my favorite games on this site, but in a nostalgic kind of way. There's a whole lot wrong with it. By no means a perfect game, and quite a difficult recomend.

I've envisioned for years now, how a spiritual remake of the game would look, and this ain't it chief. It looks and feels inadequate. A downgrade.

With the risk of this review being removed because of the site's retarded rules around promoting other games ... there's no reason to play this when Corruption is sitting, right there, one click away.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Kelevraxxi

Very boring, extremely monotonous. Looks like a worsened lite version of "Corruption" (game) with very little content. Absence of button "Exit" (or "Quit" in menu (in the main menu and pause menu). Waste of time, sadly.