Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
March 2023

And address for your 'Thank yous' is again coralablade who Shared it. CLICK IT!

Yes, there is much better way to show your gratitude than 'Thanks a lot, Coralablade!' -Post.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Exactly, do not Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

coralablade

Nov 12, 2022
Something weird is going on with Patreon, even with a new account, I'm getting an error "You cannot join this creator's membership". Might need a new hero to step in. Or just a Patreon issue no idea :unsure:
Don't tell me they can IP ban you too lol that would be dumb af.

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
Something weird is going on with Patreon, even with a new account, I'm getting an error "You cannot join this creator's membership". Might need a new hero to step in. Or just a Patreon issue no idea :unsure:
That's Right, Some Users Also Shared Our Thread On Twitter :confused: And A E-H User Uploaded All Your Sets The Same Day You Shared Them Here, That's Why I Let 1 Month Pass Between Each Reward.
1683008483172.png This User, Who By The Way Has A Profile Here On F95.

Reactions: boom_1

coralablade

Nov 12, 2022
I was keeping tabs on E-H as well, it was quiet but as soon as I uploaded here, it was up on E-H the next day. Well I aint paying 15 bucks on gumroad anymore. I'll keep you guys posted if I get any luck with Patreon in these next few days.

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
I want to know, my friend, why did you not update on EH?
Because There Were People Demanding That I Update Every Week Without Fail, But That Was Impossible Without The Risk Of Being Blocked On Patreon Or Fanbox 7u7

Reactions: cutesasukee

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Welcome to the club lol. I'm IP banned of ever using a credit card on SubscribeStar.

AtGod1711

Jun 11, 2020
On the topic of IP ban, maybe try VPN if you don't mind.

About re-uploads on E-H, i'm not sure what to think of it since it's not like the reuploader gets any cash or clout for doing it (you get credits to download stuffs but there's always torrent and E-H mirrors). Maybe people just want to share?

coralablade, if you can't subscribe this cycle, let me know I probably can sub instead and share, don't want the jacked up gumroad price.

Last edited:

coralablade

Nov 12, 2022
Welcome to the club lol. I'm IP banned of ever using a credit card on SubscribeStar.
It's really strange though, I subbed successfully to 2 other patreons just fine with the payment option I'm using atm, but Supullim is just a No-Go for me both CC/paypal. So either this artist has an excellent IP filter, or Patreon just fking up lol. Cuz this problem seems to come and go for others as well, I've looked it up on reddit.

On the topic of IP ban, maybe try VPN if you don't mind.

About re-uploads on E-H, i'm not sure what to think of it since it's not like the reuploader gets any cash or clout for doing it (you get credits to download stuffs but there's always torrent and E-H mirrors). Maybe people just want to share?

coralablade, if you can't subscribe this cycle, let me know I probably can sub instead and share, don't want the jacked up gumroad price.
I may look in VPNs as another option too, but I'm gonna pass up this month. Doesn't look like patreon will let me sub. So I'd be obliged if you can take over. There's still 2 days left to sub in for last month's reward.

Reactions: cutesasukee

coralablade

Nov 12, 2022
"Please note that blocking a Patron will also block any accounts connected to the same payment method used, blocking any other accounts they might have."
Directly from Patreon, hmm so getting a vpn isn't going to help. Wonder if making a new paypal account would work? :unsure:

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
April 2023

Address your 'Thank yous' to AtGod1711 who Shared it. CLICK IT!

Yes, there is much better way to show your gratitude than 'Thank you!' -Post.

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
May 2023

Address again all your 'Thank yous' to AtGod1711 who Shared it. CLICK IT!

Yes, there is much better way to show your gratitude than 'Thank you, AtGod1711!' -Post.