RPGM Completed Surf the Belly [Final] [Selena Belly Play]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
You know there something wrong with this game, #1 research what happens to people when they over eat, #2 you let yourself go, #3 fasting episodes, #4 spine strain, #5 belly enlargement revised. Belly doesn't go that much there are episodes of explosive poop if your not careful, and something super missing from this game probably is doctor explanation what happens when over eat, x-ray, your belly, and that would made the game better.
Fat flub or excess tissue gained when becoming fluffy is hard to burn.
What happens to some of us who become like our boobs become smaller, our ass even disappears.

But you know in middle east I and all other fluffy women are top sexiest. Compared to size 4. We are true Venus models.

• Angry
Reactions: Gummiel

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
You know there something wrong with this game, #1 research what happens to people when they over eat, #2 you let yourself go, #3 fasting episodes, #4 spine strain, #5 belly enlargement revised. Belly doesn't go that much there are episodes of explosive poop if your not careful, and something super missing from this game probably is doctor explanation what happens when over eat, x-ray, your belly, and that would made the game better.
Fat flub or excess tissue gained when becoming fluffy is hard to burn.
What happens to some of us who become like our boobs become smaller, our ass even disappears.

But you know in middle east I and all other fluffy women are top sexiest. Compared to size 4. We are true Venus models.
... If you try and use real world logic, there is "something wrong" with 99.9% of H-games...

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Hi there i made a compressed version of the game
from 3.01 GB to 571 MB

have a nice one ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Asenaris

vocaloidboy

Nov 26, 2018
Oh God I forgot as soon as you comment in a game thread it'll automatically alert you of a new post in said thread

I did not want to be reminded of this game

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Oh God I forgot as soon as you comment in a game thread it'll automatically alert you of a new post in said thread

I did not want to be reminded of this game
Click the "unwatch" button in top right to stop getting notifications (and similarly you can click it when it says "watch" toget notifications without needing to comment on a thread).
Also pretty sure you can change in your preferences somewhere if commenting should make you watch a thread automatically or not)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes