VN - Ren'Py - Surprise Visit [v0.2] [DigDat]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Weilibuilt

The artwork Is top tier, and I can't wait to see It improve, but the game could really use some more buildup to the whole NTR part, and a bit more content before I would really recommend anyone to play It. If I could give it a 3.5 I would. Overall Surprise Visit Is a really promising game with passable NTR story I suppose, and amazing art.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

BangB420

Finally a game that gets to the point fast, Highly recommend for NTR lovers, the MC gets cucked by his mom, sis, and gf. The artwork is good and story is funny. I particularly like the sister's design.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Roe754

The artwork is incredible but the dialogue is really bland and it doesn't give much depth if any at all to the characters or story,
    the NTR aspect of this game is also really lacking happens way too fast and seamlessly so if your looking for a heavy story gut wrenching story this game isn't it but if you're looking for a quick fap I recommend it love the artwork if it wasn't for the dialogue it'd be easily a 5/5
  4. 5.00 star(s)

FrostyFeet760

Really awesome work so far, really excited to see where this goes. I love ENNO's artwork, and the premise of the game, with Taro coming to disrupt the family is quite great as well. Please continue to make more, looking forward to Taro having some fun with that gf!