4.10 star(s) 26 Votes

rattrap13

Mar 20, 2021
The name of the game: "Surrendering to my crush"
People who don't like the tags: "The game should not be about that because I personally don't like it."

Like...ok? Despite enjoying feminization, I'm not crazy about cucked male POV NTR, but I don't go into those game's threads and bitch about it.
Kinda crazy how so many go into these and other games on here to do exactly that. I mean why waste the time complaining when you could be using the time to find the games with tags you like.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
From Dev patreon

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well this is not for me haha, bolskanLewd I recommend you put the planned tags in genre and maybe some info in dev notes, for example which ones are forced or which ones can be avoided.

Good luck dev.
Allright - Good to know. I'm happy I can avoid wasting my time on it. I appreciate that I got a fair warning beforehand. And it's also nice for the people that like these things, so they have something to look forward to. Everyone happy... ;-).

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
The name of the game is the premise. It's like going into a game called "Suckin on Toez" and asking if the foot stuff is avoidable.
The name of the game doesn't mention anything about feminzation, the name implies femdom or BDSM at most, not sissification. So asking if a niche fetish is avoidable is understandable. It's like how most people don't enjoy toilet content but most of these games make it so you can avoid such content when its present.

I mean there's no harm in asking, if you were allergic to shellfish would you not ask if the meal you fancy has shellfish in it or if they could not remove it?

Last edited:

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
From Dev patreon

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the info!

Looks like I might like the game in the future according to the tags, but still too much can go wrong: I hate cold blooded bitch girlfriends/wifes, harsh cruel domination, dark NTR scenarios, hope for the game won't be like this.
I'll wait for several updates and see how it goes :p

onen

Jan 3, 2018
This game is still short but it looks promising I'll keep an eye for it
(and please guys stop complaining about the fetishes in the game there are literally hundreds of games that are with fetishes that you like)

Reactions: bolskanLewd

madhatter11

Jul 7, 2017
A few gramatical and spelling errors which are to be expected when english is not the developers first language. The writing is good and is set up to be a fun kinky game but then I'm biased as I like femdom and cuckold themed games :p I wish you luck in your continued development (y)

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Seems interesting. Are you planning to include more tags/kinks in the future ?
I always found that ntr blends well with such femdom stuff. But maybe that's just me. Anyway I like the premise of the story, I'll give it a try.

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
Seems interesting. Are you planning to include more tags/kinks in the future ?
I always found that ntr blends well with such femdom stuff. But maybe that's just me. Anyway I like the premise of the story, I'll give it a try.
From his/her patreon:
"Fetishes: Chastity, femdom, tease & denial, foot fetish, sissification, smal penis humiliation, feminization.

Future fetishes: Crossdressing, cuckold, cum eating, forced bi and many others! "

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes