4.10 star(s) 27 Votes
Mar 26, 2022
This game has become so far, i can no longer just put it as the best Sissyfication-Femdom game i've seen.
At the path this is going this could easily become one of the best games on this site and one, if not the best game that uses a Koikatsu style.
The voices are perfect, specially the ones for MC. It reaches the perfect tone of a "deep feminine voice"
Damn, just looking at the start menu makes you wonder how amazing animated scenes would be.
Keep the great work.

Dec 4, 2021
Have a weird feelings about this game: on one hand it's great and interesting in delivering promised content, but at the same time it feels too railroaded and artificial in terms of plot, so no matter what you do, MC will always be "locked" at Aiko route. It's ok not to waste your time on every possibility, but at the same time, but it feels like a lot of potential will be lost if game will become "one waifu only".

And please, can we have an option to disable MC moans, cause it's like 146% turn off every time.

Reactions: Asou and ItzSpc

bolskanLewd

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2020
Awesome update :love: I loving this game more and more at each update. But I'm wondering, will there be a different path for each Mistress ?
It's an idea I have in mind, but according to some surveys on Patreon, people love Aiko much more, so doing two routes and releasing updates with different girls could still be a problem.

Jul 28, 2021
It's an idea I have in mind, but according to some surveys on Patreon, people love Aiko much more, so doing two routes and releasing updates with different girls could still be a problem.
Yes 2 paths, one for Aiko and one for Azami mean twice more work for you it's easly understable. I also thiks it's a good idea for you to keep working on one path and after the first one is complete, to do another one (if you want to of course :))

gandalff22

Mar 19, 2019
we can know the results of the surveys, just for curiosity

Apr 28, 2020
After the ending of the last public update, I see how Aiko could let Azami sometimes play with the MC and Ashley for example, and for the ending the final choice is between the two Mistresses. But these are just my thoughts, I just really liked Azami with his ideas and content and with Ashley, and now I don’t want to return only to Aiko.

uxuxux

Jan 10, 2018
The game quite entirely revolves around sissification, so anyone trying it better prepare for that. It was way, way too much for my taste but I must admit some of the scenes are seriously freakin' hot. Anyone into any of the tags should give it a try.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: decerto113
Jul 28, 2021
Love the update. I really like what Aiko is doing to the MC. Can't wait to see the MC developing more and more her Sissy body to please her mistress (I really want to see Ashley and Azami's reaction to her new body) ... I'm so envious right now :love:.

I really hope we will have more scene with Ashley in the future update.

Reactions: bolskanLewd
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes