4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
The patchnotes mention cuckoldry but the game doesn't have an NTR tag? Does it not involve other men fucking the crush or what?

bolskanLewd

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2020
The patchnotes mention cuckoldry but the game doesn't have an NTR tag? Does it not involve other men fucking the crush or what?
The cheating tag is in the game, the cucklouding part is inside one of MC's dreams, it's totally skippable like all the others that are or will be in the game

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
In cuckold and forced bi scenes will there be a choice to only have traps/sissies show up, instead of normal dudes?

pepsubofKon

Feb 14, 2022
Wow! I had not seen this game and I just played now. It is really good! Well done!
I only wish to be able to avoid feminization. It would work just fine if the main character gets descripted as just a genderless pet ("it"), instead of "she" or "sissy". Of course, this needs some alterations in the arts too... Other than this, this may be the best game for me.

god_kane

Aug 3, 2020
I skipped the game several times in the past but finally decided to give it a go anyway.
So glad i did! This is great! Thanks creator for this gem <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: bolskanLewd
Dec 6, 2018
Eh, I don't think adding farting will be a good idea.
It is a very niche fetish and could turn from domination and torture, to just gross.
I feel as though people forget that a lot of fetishes are niche...that is the point to them...
There are a whole lot of people who would be happy if certain fetishes appear, but I doubt they show themselves until they hear the fetishs has been added. I have looked at this game many times, but never tried it or interacted with the thread because it didn't seem like it had enough of my interests. I see no point in bothering devs to add fetishes they aren't into, as that rarely ends up being good. I am interested in what gets added to this game in the future.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes