VN - Ren'Py - Surrendering to My Crush [v1.18] [BolskanLewd]

1. 4.00 star(s)

shamelessalt

Fun little femdom game, where you play a fledgling sub who goes on an alt-universe version of FetLife, then gets contacted by an anonymous domme who turns out to be his main crush. A D/s relationship quickly ensues. There's a number of choice prompts but they don't seem to matter much, it's mostly a kinetic novel.

Pros: attractive art, lots of shots, nearly nonstop femdom scenarios almost all of which are very hot, domme does a good job of treading the line between affectionate and degrading, more 'realistic' than a lot of other games in the genre (you just meet a girl online and start a D/s relationship with them).
    Cons: a good deal of typos/grammar issues, relatively short, no animation or sound, D/s progression is pretty lightning-fast, pretty unrealistic to have such young characters be such pros at being dominant (another one is introduced later), MC is kind of annoyingly clueless about everything despite signing up to the initial fetish site as a sub.

Overall it's definitely good fap material if you're into femdom, but there's also definitely room for improvement. I enjoyed it, for sure. Gets right into the hot stuff, doesn't let up, and the scenarios definitely hit the spot. I'd happily play more whenever it's released.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Andereltyrant7

This one has great potential, can't wait to see how this will develop.
    Now, there are some points that must be taken.

Pros:
    -The misstress role has been fleshed in a very great way. Aiko's mind manipulation is well managed and its interesting to see how she gets into her pet's mind.
    -Models are really well done in general, specially Aiko's which enhances even more her dominatrix persona without having to show her pussy. She is indeed sexier when she is dressed.
    -Good variety on fetish. And this is where the potential of this game shines. I loved the Sissy hypno.

Now, with Cons:
    -Although having so much variety in fetish is great, this feels kinda rushed. Having MC experiencing so much in such amount of time may feel saturated.**
    -MC surrenders too fast, it would be more enjoyable if MC takes a little more to start breaking.

Recomendation:
    **: This could be better if player could have a little more of interaction with MC. Like making him do things, like going to school, doing shores, working out, etc. This would also opens an oportunity to explore new things. Make him go to school caged, crossdressed or butt pugged, etc and watch him how he starts enjoying it little by little.
    -Seems like you have a ton of ideas in mind, this could use a great variety of things but, again, adding everything at the same time may not be the best idea.

I really expect you can go really far with this one. With some fixing, this may become the best Sissification/Femdom focused game of the year.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

RukuYa

Reviewing v0.4 as of writing.

It's a simple story of a young man trying to explore and satisfy his curiosity on D/s relationships and coincidentally matching with his crush on a fetish site. The fetishes and sexual content presented are hot but personally it's a hit-or-miss. It feels like a kid in a candy store trying all the sweets and sours they could get their hands on. I think that also is where this seems to fall short. There's some semblance of "training" going on but the progression is so off. I know this is only a game but real D/s dynamics behave much differently than what's presented here. It honestly feels like getting every fantasy a young submissive male could think of and just slapping them all together. Some details don't even make sense like, the domme is 18 and she apparently has years of experience? If that was irl, she'd be one of the sorts of people that pro dommes make fun of (I have acquaintances in the scene). One thing I liked though is the art. Considering the tone and feel of the story, I think the visuals match up with it well.

Is this good masturbation material? I'd say so, sure. Is this a good story? I'd say it could be much better. This has potential to be good.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: v0.1

As of now i give this game a 5/5 star because i believe this could be an amazing game given time. At the moment this game has no more than 15 minutes of content, but the short introduction has hooked me in and desiring for more, for which i unfortunately will have to wait.

Great potential, hope you will be able to live up to it dev bois.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

LeVocaloid

This game is an actual paradise for femdom lovers, especially if you're into kinky phrasing and 3dcg anime-like art. So far the content only includes orgasm denial, chastity, and foot worship/footjob. But the potential of this game is extremely high. I considered this to be within the top 3 upcoming femdom games of the year.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

rwannos

Great story for the beginning, I hope watch the next steps with all tag included (Feminization/More SPH/Humiliation). The design of the 2 characters is cool, mostly Aiko with this 2 side (shy one is very cute/dominatrix very sexy). Great writing too with the utilisation of the website for connect the two characters. Good Luck for the dev and keep going!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Marcmad

A very good start.

I think there are lot of potential here and I hope to see more.

---Feel free to ignore---

It's a bit weird that a 20 ys old boy AND a 18 ys girl both be BDSM
    enthusiastic, It seems unlikely to me. But it's not impossible.

I personally think it would be more fun if the boy doesn't know a thing about BDSM and Aiko take complete control over his ''education'' , teaching him the place of a Beta/Sissy into a relationship.