Collection Video SuRu Collection [2021-06-02] [SuRu]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

moreheat

May 27, 2020
Sorry to say this, but even March isn't over yet. Just be patient
While I 100% agree with you about being patient I think the reason Crowza asked is because I believe the March reward was just sent out yesterday (from the time of this post), or at least it was put up on Gumroad very recently.

Crowza

Oct 25, 2020
Sorry to say this, but even March isn't over yet. Just be patient
The March Rewards were just sent out yesterday or a day before I believe so I'm just posting it early just in case.
While I 100% agree with you about being patient I think the reason Crowza asked is because I believe the March reward was just sent out yesterday (from the time of this post), or at least it was put up on Gumroad very recently.
Yes thank you for explaining.

Darkxluck

Jan 26, 2017
The March Rewards were just sent out yesterday or a day before I believe so I'm just posting it early just in case.

Yes thank you for explaining.
I can't update the main thread, fuuuuck.

March 2021
suru2021.3.jpg
| | | |
includes png, psd, mp4, wav (isolated voice), and txt (jp dialogue)

Last edited:

AzureGrimoire

Oct 17, 2018
Which should I download for the animated Saren videos? __sasaki_saren_princess_connect_and_1_more_drawn_by_snowru__b581c52ea6d4aa3d1a522e915032f27a.jpg
I'm looking for this one if he animated it.

Last edited:

Darkxluck

Jan 26, 2017
Which should I download for the animated Saren videos?
Ah, someone who's looking for the lost Suru content.
I'm usually tossing the files to someone to update the thread since I'm a JR, but I guess the ones I had for this didn't make it because I can't guarantee their quality. It's not available officially anymore, maybe because of using characters from Princess Connect. These are probably the best I've found of them.

| | | |
aztecgold.jpg

Last edited:

AzureGrimoire

Oct 17, 2018
Ah, someone who's looking for the lost Suru content.
I'm usually tossing the files to someone to update the thread since I'm a JR, but I guess the ones I had for this didn't make it because I can't guarantee their quality. It's not available officially anymore, maybe because of using characters from Princess Connect. These are probably the best I've found of them.

| | | |
View attachment 1120589
I see... so only the Princess Connect are the lost Suru content?

Darkxluck

Jan 26, 2017
April Rewards out.
Yeah, yeah. These were labelled as the $10 one from the files I got, but presumably they tossed the non-relevant stuff.

- - - - -
psd.jpg dunkerque.mp4_thumbs.jpg taiho 1.mp4_thumbs.jpg taiho 2.mp4_thumbs.jpg

Artorias23

Apr 6, 2018

Crowza

Oct 25, 2020
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote