Klanz

Nov 5, 2019
Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada - Versión: Day 4 Beta

PD: Solo tienen que extraer el contenido del archivo RAR en la carpeta del juego si te pide reemplazar dale que si...
PD2: Si tiene alguna duda o problema, envíame un mensaje privado
Por favor si notas alguna ambigüedad no dudes en avisarme, quiero que la traducción sea casi perfecta.

Thanks you RazzyBerry

Last edited:

Anmity

Jul 13, 2020
Question, do people dislike sandbox visual novels?
It doesn't have to be this way if the game is really well designed but, at least in my experience, sandbox style visual novels often have severe pacing issues, continuity errors depending on the order you decide to do things in, and rather painful, arbitrary grinds (often for money) that I really can't understand why anyone would like.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
I guess it's been a long time. It's good to see that the dev hasn't given up on this project. thanks

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
I fixed the first few renders where you can clearly see MC's wife & Eva standing next to each other. I will keep the current sizes for Hannah & Eva models for a few reasons:
  1. I just like it this way (I tried increasing Hannah's height, but it just doesn't fit her body type from my point of view);
  2. Changing model sizes at this point means reworking a bunch of renders instead of progressing with the next version;
  3. I'm also planning to introduce more characters.
P.S. Hannah should be OK if it shoots ;)
I like the models!

I like the semi-trigger discipline (kinda iffy, but not totally hooked around the trigger like most other renders) and I like that she's not muzzling the cop.

Over all, good work!.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Either pay the proofreaders some more...or fire them.

Also...isn't Sara his wife? Why do you keep referring to her as if there isn't any relationship?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes