Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Yea that's the key. Wanna make a NTR game,tag it as such,I'll probably avoid it.

Learn the difference between avoidable NTR,and skippable NTR.

That right there would literally cut the thread wars in half.

Honestly every dev should take a look at a game like Deliverance,if you wanna see the perfect way to handle having different routes in games.
I don't think it's too much to ask for in letting fans know your future plans, players need to know what they're in for when playing games. This should've been probably addressed from the beginning, saying one thing and doing the other usually never goes well in any situation.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
i played another version of this that said it was day one and i didnt see any NTR content. is this a different version with NTR content? the only sexual content i saw from the other version was a BJ from the female police officer. does this version go past that part?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It looks weird. Normal DAZ bodies with pixar heads. Not even the same size heads for different girls. And the MC is one of the default DAZ dudes...

Reactions: Yuri L

cfdmedic

May 18, 2020
I love the concept of this story and having to make it after the apocalyps. IE, that popular PC game. I also agree with the character look good but "cartoonishly" large. As for the sandbox, so far they have been easy and not a distraction or frustrating. Maybe too simple, there could have been "consequences" for not finding the wine or all of the food. I'll be waiting on the updates to see where this goes. Enjoying it so far.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 6.5

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 130 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:
Reactions: loknathkarmakar

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Extremely short, but shows the direction of the story. I kind of like the cartoony characters, definitely not the same 5 Daz models everyone else uses. Kind of like the love-chld of "Walking Dead" (duh, the dev keeps referencing it:LOL:) and Mist - neither of which is a bad thing.

I'll be interested to see where this goes.

RazzyBerry

Cock Juicer
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Survival Guide [Day 2 Beta] is released.

What I don't like as much:
- Female characters all have about the same height/body (it fits the daughter, but it's a bit disturbing when your wife and the policewoman look like children)
- "Show quick menu" setting isn't saved
- Policewoman's name color is too bright
Fixed all three issues above. Will fix animation colours at some point as well. Getting better at writing takes time, will try my best to do so.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
WHAT ! :eek:

We got to wait until December the third for the next update ! :cry: :cry: :cry:

:p
Yeah totally logical to have month day year vs day month year except for the majority of the world of course. For databases it is usually of course year month day but not year day month. Americans can be eccentric sometimes.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Wait, harem and Virgin's with popping cherrys.... put a leggy redhead in stockings and its my perfect game!
Will absolutely give this a download.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes