QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
Gonna give it a try! Worried about the sandbox tag, though. I don't mind sandbox, really, but there's way too many examples of poor execution, so fingers crossed :)

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
I really like this game so far. Dreamy, Lo-Fi soundtrack, unique rendering style and some, not too much point&click. The story is ok, I do endorse the character development so far, though. Keep it up, dev.

There is something that already recognized: There is no gallery option yet.
PLEASE don't forget to add one asap, the scenes are too good to NOT getting replayed ;)

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2018
First look at this game and I was interested, the screens look good and I don't mind the sandbox part, however the minigames part took the interest right away unfortunately.

gl in the future though.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Nice a update!!! 1 of my top favorit game so far! It would be 100% more enjoyable if there were animation in it!

Last edited:

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
these games that let you input your relations with the other characters.. while they are meant for manual input of incest stuff.. sometimes it can be hilarious if you put deragatory terms for them.. like slut, sleeve ect ect for the girls :KEK:

Down to the more useful opinions:
The renders took a bit getting used to, i dont think ive ever seen these kinda character designs here in F95... they remind me abit about leisure suit larry. but nonetheless, they are really high quality and good looking.

For me, "Sandbox" is when the story doesn't constrain you, giving you the freedom to take your time and explore and progress at your own pace. maybe pursue each girl seperately, and if harem stuff is planned, have those events or certain key events require the girls in question meet a certain relationship score requirement or quest trigger.

Right now, the game is not sandbox, its a point and click VN. and i agree with some others, at its current form, the point and click to move around is redundant, it doesnt add anything to the game.

And that is ok to a certain degree.. if we consider the 1st few days as an introduction to the main gameplay of the story, being a VN style is good to force a narrative a certain direction. But at some point, i hope you open the game into a proper sandbox and let us progress each girl at our own pace, and maybe turn the time constraint into a survival management type game instead. MC being a construction worker is the perfect premise for having him start building walls and making a community of survivors around him.

Reactions: ann87ra

RazzyBerry

Cock Juicer
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
I also don't really see the fixes to the models...

...before she accidentally shoots her.
I fixed the first few renders where you can clearly see MC's wife & Eva standing next to each other. I will keep the current sizes for Hannah & Eva models for a few reasons:
  1. I just like it this way (I tried increasing Hannah's height, but it just doesn't fit her body type from my point of view);
  2. Changing model sizes at this point means reworking a bunch of renders instead of progressing with the next version;
  3. I'm also planning to introduce more characters.
P.S. Hannah should be OK if it shoots ;)

RazzyBerry

Cock Juicer
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Right now, the game is not sandbox, its a point and click VN. and i agree with some others, at its current form, the point and click to move around is redundant, it doesnt add anything to the game.
Well, I partially agree with you. Originally I planned to make it more complex, but people disliked that idea and voted to keep it simple. Sooo, I'm keeping it simple.

Reactions: BVonkX

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I think freeroam is just freely walking around some place, while the story is mostly the usual linear VN.
Sandbox is more like a regular game and always has some kind of freeroam.
Not sure what you would define as a "regular game" lol. But...I found this...cause I got curious.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wiwem71072

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hm, by that definition none of the games here would be a sandbox.
With "regular game" just I mean anything that isn't a straight visual novel, with just text and a few choices.
But then Mario Bros. would be sandbox, which makes no sense to me. lol
I dunno...I always thought:
Free Roam: move around a bit, see the world
Sandbox: move around, see the world, create things, make things happen that aren't part of the main story
Open World: do anything you wanna do; maximum amount of the previous 2
...like they're all similar, just each with more options than the previous

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I fixed the first few renders where you can clearly see MC's wife & Eva standing next to each other. I will keep the current sizes for Hannah & Eva models for a few reasons:
  1. I just like it this way (I tried increasing Hannah's height, but it just doesn't fit her body type from my point of view);
  2. Changing model sizes at this point means reworking a bunch of renders instead of progressing with the next version;
  3. I'm also planning to introduce more characters.
P.S. Hannah should be OK if it shoots ;)
I wouldn't be too sure that Hannah is safe !
I remember while training with the Browning HP (9mm)
One of the guys when shooting at a target 30 ft away ,managed to miss it by 29 ft (SHORT !) :eek:
Another one while using the CO's staff car's wing to support his wrist (kneeling by car, shooting over bonnet)
still managed to put a hole in the bonnet! :ROFLMAO:
The colonel was a wee bit unhappy.

• Haha
Reactions: Raboobie and Wyrme
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes