Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Depends on if there's a good task list/hint system. I actually enjoy it more than a VN because there's more of a payoff where you have to work for something.
yeah-well-thats-just-like-your-opinion-man.jpg

No offense, but I hate them, I hate the grind and waste of time. I come to play for a good story, not clicking around different locations at different times of day/week in order to see content, or grind for resources. That said, there have been some good ones I've played as long as there is no real grind and its easy to follow/progress the story.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Really want to give this one a try but those doll heads all the females have really turn me off.

Dec 11, 2021
View attachment 1791619

No offense, but I hate them, I hate the grind and waste of time. I come to play for a good story, not clicking around different locations at different times of day/week in order to see content, or grind for resources. That said, there have been some good ones I've played as long as there is no real grind and its easy to follow/progress the story.
I agree. Not a fan of running back and forth and doing something over and over to unlock some event, but a liberal amount of tasks that generally involve doing it one time to progress the story I don't mind at all. It's a hard line to walk though.

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
View attachment 1791619

And i would prefer to have a game instead of reading a comic. overly grindy is bad (that whole too much of a good thing, thing) unless it is done in a very fun manner, but i play games for the game. discovery, action, solving problems, not simply click to read, repeat ad nauseum. i dont consider it a waste of time. if all i cared about was renders of nekid ladies i could find those in the comics section. at the end of the day, your image said it all. just dont be one of those asshats that shows up to a game thread and cries for it to be a vn because you dont like games, and i wont go into a vn thread and demand they add more game, and we will all get along.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Question, do people dislike sandbox visual novels?
I would say, no, not everybody dislikes Sandbox games, at least not in general.
Many sandbox games suffer from both a lack of content, during development, and a horrible implementation without or only with bad hints and markers where events happen, that in turn leads to a player stumbling along aimlessly until he finds the one location at the right time to advance the game.
And that kind of sandbox game is definitely disliked by a LARGE, LARGE group of players.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Who is who in this game? Is it mom and sister? Or is that actually the wife?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Day 3 Alpha
Size 131 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my Android port.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes