cfdmedic

May 18, 2020
HHHMMMM, According this Patreon, he is reworking the story and "wording". Dev is not getting rich by no means for his work. Showing a little over $100/month. I really liked the characters and the story.

A simple and small donation really could help keep him motivated.

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
HHHMMMM, According this Patreon, he is reworking the story and "wording". Dev is not getting rich by no means for his work. Showing a little over $100/month. I really liked the characters and the story.

A simple and small donation really could help keep him motivated.
You mean WAS working, IS working implies currently working on. That post was August 20th 2022.
That's been over 5 months ago, so no I don't believe he is currently working on it anymore.
But maybe I'm mistaken and he comes out with an update 3 or 4 months from now since I'm not a mind reader.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I really like the look of the characters from the previews.
I wanted to try the game but seeing the abandoned prefix makes me hesitant.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I really like the look of the characters from the previews.
I wanted to try the game but seeing the abandoned prefix makes me hesitant.
I've enjoyed it so far, but I would wait given its uncertain status. We really don't know anything about what's happened. Everything seemed to hum along with semi-regular updates and Razzyberry active on Patreon, Itch.io, and Discord, and then suddenly radio silence. And it's been that way for many months now. I hope Razzy's doing OK. :confused:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I've enjoyed it so far, but I would wait given its uncertain status. We really don't know anything about what's happened. Everything seemed to hum along with semi-regular updates and Razzyberry active on Patreon, Itch.io, and Discord, and then suddenly radio silence. And it's been that way for many months now. I hope Razzy's doing OK. :confused:
Thanks for the advice Cookie.
Unfortunately, I haven't seen many games come back when the developer is silent for so long.

It's always sad to see games die like this. Like you I also hope the dev is doing ok.
Health is way more important than a game.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Yeah, one of the good ones here, for sure. Really hope Razzy will come back to give us more.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Why was this one abandoned
Because you touch yourself at night.

(In seriousness? Probably a lack of sufficient support along with burnout.)

Nothing for certain, but from the last we heard from the dev (on Discord), it was a combination of these things:
As I already mentioned earlier, I'm reworking some of the older visuals and writing plus working on the new content. Be patient.

Can't dedicate enough time to game development rn due to some personal circumstances, but I'm trying my best.

Depending on what those circumstances are, 4 months of no news doesn't necessarily mean anything bad. We'll have to wait to see what happens in the coming few months, I think.

metalhead72087

Jun 12, 2019
I think this game is done for. The last patreon.com update was in august 20 2023. That's seems to be the longest gap between up dates. where the updates looked to be up to 2 to 3 months apart.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
You mean WAS working, IS working implies currently working on. That post was August 20th 2022.
That's been over 5 months ago, so no I don't believe he is currently working on it anymore.
But maybe I'm mistaken and he comes out with an update 3 or 4 months from now since I'm not a mind reader.
This math doesn't math right, for some reason. lol 0_O

Anywho...tagged abandoned doesn't mean abandoned, as we've seen before, but I really didn't expect this game to get finished, cause I enjoyed it too much. lol

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes