Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, that was short, not bad, decent renders, certainly not an original idea, seeing as it mentioned the walking dead, and communications going out, and so many infected, how does the house have power, and why didn't they take what looks like a CB radio from the petrol station.

Oct 22, 2017
Nice game start. (y) Really like the cartoony look. :)
And a zombie based game where people are aware of that theme, where not everyone never heard of that concept before ... :love:

On the matter of sandbox/mini-games.
I voted (for "keeping it, but simple") before playing the game.
This in itself is a hint. Those tags are damn broad and can mean almost anything in a VN on here, from hinted-at to full-on main-theme. Like with the changed corruption tag mentioned.

So, especially if you already played a few games with a specific tag, you (I) might misjudge drastically what it means for a new game - and the more bad (personal opinion) implementations I have encountered already, the more other things have to jump out at me from the preview to make me give it a try.

As others mentioned, there are tons of games that have badly implemented sandboxes and/or mini-games. Technically or story-wise.
And like with everything else, vocal minorities tend to generate a bad impression that impacts way more than it should.

At least in my mind, those games that give you no clue/log/whatever, expect you to have like 98%+ right choices, that are badly labeled or hidden behind time constraints you aren't aware of, and others, scare me off games that make heavy use of sandbox elements.
Despite there being games around like "Echoes of Lust" or "Neko Paradise", that give you some information of where you stand with each character, and some knowledge the MC would have about how to proceed.
Same with mini-games. Searching forever to find a few non-highlighted pixels almost colored like the background to click on is no fun.

But both used right can greatly enhance my gaming experience and lighten the game play.

The question always is, is it needed? Does it benefit the gaming experience? Is it just filler or actually tied to what else is going on. At what level is it implemented? The shallower, the less it is just an alternate "click", but the more complex and difficult they become, the more we go away from "Visual-Novel" towards "Point-And-Click Adventure". And while I enjoy those too, I have much less time for gaming than say 10 years ago. I'm more looking towards the story (however much real story that entails) on here, than using my evening for "solving just one quest/riddle more" unless I'm specifically aiming for that kind of game, which I do much more rarely now than some years back in general.
That said, I played "Shag the Hag" in mostly one go despite hating too much grind - but the game somehow really got to me.

After having played the game and loving it :love:, I can say, this level is totally ok for me - a little more most likely too.
Both blend into the story pretty well and don't distract from it or stall it. It breaks it up a little and they are nicely done.
As long as the feel of them keeps like this, go wild! :)
Just don't make it into something meta where we are up against the mechanic/implementation, please.

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
Nice renders and models.
Girls look hot!
The small updates coupled with the sandbox, mini games, poor writing (according to this thread) really put me off though.
Seems like a beginner dev so I wish him all the luck, maybe I'll try this one down the road when we get to around 1k renders or something (if we get there).

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
I don't mind the cartoonish graphic style but don't mix it with realistic models like the one from the father. Even if the father's face is not shown from the front it looks stupid when he is shown together with one of the girls. (Like when the daughter gives him a kiss for example, and her head is twice the size of his.)

Second I understand there might be some limitations of assets and so, but when the game tells me I'm looking for the rifle MC's father used to hunt with then don't give me a flintlock with roundshots half a minute later! It's not even a problem with the 3d asset, even the text says it has a bag of gunpowder and roundshots with it. So if you want to give the MC a flintlock then don't talk about hunting rifle rather explain why is there a usable flintlock in the house. I'm not nitpicking on this because I'm such a gun nerd, I just hate when the game says something then does/says something contradictory 2 sentence later without explanation.

Same issue when you look for food in he kitchen. It takes around 5 seconds to find the canned food, when you daughter said she couldn't find any. I don't mind some interactivity in a game just for the sake of it (unlike those sandbox haters) but to make such an easy task look like it was some achievement just breaks immersion and also makes her look stupid.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
i just fucking loved it!I hope the wife is alive! She is 1 hot bombshell, would be such a waste if she died of that fast! Render and models look amazing! can't wait till next update!!! Keep up the good work RazzyBerry!

Dunfion

Nov 4, 2017
Renders look great, and I am also a fan of the cartoon-ish characters. I'm not necessarily a fan of directionless sandboxing; however, I not rabidly opposed to it either. I feel like the game is your creation, your baby, and you should make it what you want. There will always be a segment of the perverted population that will not like what you do and it becomes a management game trying to keep them interested and increase "sales". After reading through all the comments so far, I noticed that no one has asked the most important question...

Will the MC get to fuck zombies???

• Haha
Reactions: Zeruelll

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
This could be a great game with more father-daughter bonding and less gamey stuff no one really cares about
The zombies are ok for plot sakes, but that's it.
The police girl better get her hands off my daughter or I'll shoot her with friendly fire.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Not a fan of mini-games or sandbox, but the story line/plot is interesting - I'll also try any F-D game :love: I agree with others that the daughter's proportions are over the top, I never understood the whole huge ass/thighs thing and hoping that can get scaled down a bit

Reactions: HansDampf788

popo25

Jan 2, 2019
Not Bad the game, graphics is good plot ok.
But still needs revision, if it is to remain a survival guide. Maybe the next update again to the gas station to take the radio, and gasoline as well as looking for ammunition and weapons. Stop everything still a little adapt to the story.
will support it in any case first a bit.let's see how it goes further.

Sorry for my English, is translator, come from Germany

RazzyBerry

Cock Juicer
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Based on all the feedback above I am going to spend some time re-working our current version to make things clearer. The last scene (handjob) is going to be optional to make the MC look less submissive and give more choice to the player. I rushed things a little to meet the deadline (to release ver.Day1 before Christmas).

I will work on improving the writing as well. It is probably the hardest part of our game since the original writing is done in another language and besides 3D modelling and coding I act as a translator as well.

Also, we will add a list of planned tags to give you an idea of how the game will look like in the future.

Thank you for playing our game and your feedback (y)

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
I like this game, but this first version feels a little short. Hope that the next one takes a little longer to play.

Cool models btw, what program is it? Doesnt look like honey select or Kaikatsu.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes