Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Just a quick update. NTR is gone from planned tags based on your feedback.

P.S. Thanks for ruining my rating on itch.io for something that wasn't even added to the game. I really try hard to improve and allocate more time working on the game (even got a new 800$ GPU just to speed up the renders). And it's often hard considering the fact that I'm a student with two jobs (thanks to mild COVID I caught, now I'm self-isolating and it gave me plenty of time for the game). I'm not mad, just disappointed how some people treat somebody else's work. :(
its a shame when devs change their vision for a game due to fetish bashers.how far will this go,what are you going to be told to remove next.you should just make the game you planned and not give the creative license to anyone other than yourself.if your rating on itch.io was ruined then that should tell you something about the people who left ratings.best of luck going forward :)

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019

P.S. Thanks for ruining my rating on itch.io for something that wasn't even added to the game. I really try hard to improve and allocate more time working on the game (even got a new 800$ GPU just to speed up the renders). And it's often hard considering the fact that I'm a student with two jobs (thanks to mild COVID I caught, now I'm self-isolating and it gave me plenty of time for the game). I'm not mad, just disappointed how some people treat somebody else's work. :(
Even tho im a huge NTR hater keep in mind you should never let anyone interfere in your vision of making your own game,most people hate it because its not optional or have been tricked into thinking its a harem game for exemple and later on they been slapped with the NTR tag out of nowhere,if you wanna add it and you think will go well with the story do it but be honest from the start about it.ALWAYS have clear destination on where your game is heading,dont be influenced by adding or removing certain tags and ALWAYS be honest with the fan base,thats how you earn yourself a good reputation as a developer.Regarding your game i havent tried it cause its still in a very early stage and will wait a bit more,from the preview pics it looks nice.Good luck with it!

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
i was going to say i remember playing a game with these same models a while ago. it turns out they just redid the .1?...

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020

If you want to add NTR in your game, you have that right, I don’t need anyone to pander to me or my content. I don’t care for the kink, or want to be associated with anything catering to that kind of content. All I ask is for Devs to have balls enough to tell fans their plans. Therefore, you’re not wasting my time, it’s not hard.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This should be called Bratz VS Zombies. :LOL:
Looks amazing, I'm in. Incest and the apocalypse are always a fine mix of fun and horror. ;)

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Honesty is always the key, there's planned tags for a reason and I think they should be used to avoid confusion and unwanted discussions. From what I've seen on this site some fans just don't like each other or their kinks, certain fan bases are like water and oil and never mesh well.

Devs should ALWAYS go with their original plans and visions without getting pushback, just make sure that's known to potential fans and supporters ahead of time. There's something for everyone here, adding NTR shouldn't be the end all be all, but it's a tag that's historically created angst and back and forth arguments between people who love it and hate it, I myself am sick of hearing about it. So I ask that Dev be aware of this at all times.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
And speaking of lesbian stuff, some of it wouldn't be avoidable.
Well, reading the thread, I can see that you have been told everything that is important :ROFLMAO: , if I have to add something it would be, be careful with the unavoidable lesbian scenes. (with the ntr, the gender does not matter, if a lesbian scene happens without the consent or knowledge of the mc "player", it is still ntr, there are some devs who think that because it is another woman it is not, but it is a mistake they sometimes make)

Leaving that aside, as others told you, make the game you want, but if you want to mix fans you should know that it is double the work, since you either have to do 2 completely different paths or make the scenes avoidable (when I say avoidable I mean that they don't happen or mc "player" can stop it, not that we avoid seeing it or we skip it :BootyTime:)

I like the style of the game, I think there are few that I have seen with these models, another one that I remember was "Vice" but the dev had to abandon it for studies.

Good luck Dev.

Oct 21, 2021
Honesty is always the key, there's planned tags for a reason and I think they should be used to avoid confusion and unwanted discussions. From what I've seen on this site some fans just don't like each other or their kinks, certain fan bases are like water and oil and never mesh well.

Devs should ALWAYS go with their original plans and visions without getting pushback, just make sure that's known to potential fans and supporters ahead of time. There's something for everyone here, adding NTR shouldn't be the end all be all, but it's a tag that's historically created angst and back and forth arguments between people who love it and hate it, I myself am sick of hearing about it. So I ask that Dev be aware of this at all times.
Wishing thinking but they’ll never happen

• Sad
Reactions: Before I Forget

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Not a big fan of cartoonish looking 3d characters, but other than that the renders look good, and the game so far is entertaining.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I like what I'm seeing and reading in the overview. I'll try this game out(first time playing).

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I like the art you have chosen for the girls, and the stylization of big heads.
Maybe my only advice would be, that if the girls have this extra large head size, unify them all, it looks like the daughter has a bigger head than the policewoman for example.:unsure:
And when you compare it to the MC's head, the difference is even greater. All these different sizes make the game look messy.
Just think that in a world where everyone has a big head, then no one has a big head. ;)

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019

Yea that's the key. Wanna make a NTR game,tag it as such,I'll probably avoid it.

Learn the difference between avoidable NTR,and skippable NTR.

That right there would literally cut the thread wars in half.

Honestly every dev should take a look at a game like Deliverance,if you wanna see the perfect way to handle having different routes in games.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes