RPGM - Survival in Draconia [v0.5] [s1ck]

1. 2.00 star(s)

foolfoolfool

Way too extreme for me, but the score isn't because of that. In one ending you get put in someone's toilet and are forced to get shit on for the rest of your life. So be aware that's the kinda game you're playing, the tags could use updating. The AI art is fine but it's kinda incongruous with the other art in the scene. (Like, one second a character is dressed one way, the next they're wearing different clothes etc) It's also interesting just how little artwork there is considering it's AI and it seems you can get a lot of art without much work.

Surviving is very difficult which means you'll likely die before you even reach one of the few scenes there is.
    The only way I actually found to survive consistently was to buy the fishing rod, then save scum for a successful fish. There's a maybe 1/5 chance of actually catching a fish so doing it without savescumming will just ruin your playthrough as all your stamina disappears and you die.

This might be unfair but it feels extremely unfinished beyond what you might expect. Characters just disappearing (something you can fix in just about 3 clicks in RPGM btw), characters teleporting around because the event scripting is a mess. There's only like 3 encounters in this game, at least they could work properly.

I often have no idea what to do or where to go. I've explored the cave for about an hour or two now and haven't found anything that interesting either. Mostly because you can only remove two rocks a day, (one if you're playing without the fish strat) then need to spend gold or go back home to rest.

It's just kinda ass atm
  2. 1.00 star(s)

MikesDK

Story is ok really, but the grind is to crazy for to little reward.
    Finding some crytal in a mine while keeping up with getting food and shit to give to the queen bitch just takes way to long and pretty much ruin the game.

To make matters really idiotic, when you do finaly find that crystal (took me an houre) then game freaking closes down out of no where saying end of content....so if you havent saved your game for some time then your fucked since there is no auto save either.... so even if game got more content any time soon i simply just wouldent want to go back down into that shitty mine to work my way to the crystal for a second time its just not worth it.

The AI art is what it is and nothing you havent seen before, for this type of art it really needs to be atleast animated to become more fun to watch.

Music is to much of the same which will make you turn it off since it gets pretty annoying in the long run.

As for content there still isent much to come for either.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

slaveatif

Excellent story. I love this femdom idea. Game has less content . Game play is good. 2D graphics are fine. I am looking for more games like this. I will give the developer 7/10 for this game. I want to live in Draconia. This is my dream city.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

sina157

I downloaded the game because i saw femdom content and i didn't like it for the following reasons:
    - You are froced to just submit , there is no other choice
    - There is little arts and options in the game
    - The game scenes were not attractive to me
    - It's hard to play and you will definitely starve to death several times then GAME OVER
    More of a challenge game than an sexual game
  5. 5.00 star(s)

parsaitc

The art looks beautiful! it was a really good idea to use ai for creating the art for this game, especially if you have no experience as an artist. The game is sometimes a little bugy but that issue can be fixed as the developer becomes more experienced since this is their first project.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Zynthox

So I've only reached the Irina ending so far (I think that's her name) it's good but I don't really like how it just boots me out of the game. Also contrary to popular belief I think AI art is quite good especially this games and I genuinely did not look at the hands until I read the comments here lol

The mining system could certainly use some work but I do get that's the entire point of surviving so maybe just increase the stamina a tad.

In summary the game is good and pretty much all it needs are a few tweaks and more scenes (y)
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Ophanim

0.01 is playable, but extremely barebones. Most areas are blocked off, and it overall feels very much like the tech demo it is. The gameplay loop thus far seems to be managing your stamina and hunger in order to survive at a slave mining camp, while trying to please several different people enough that they're willing, in some way, to help you by giving you things. It... works? I guess?

Regarding the fetish material, it leans heavily on the sadistic, with a focus on feet, odors and bodily waste, as one might expect. It wasn't exactly my thing, but if you prefer your dominant to treat you like actual dirt while in scene, hey, this one's for you.

Regarding gameplay concerns: Mining is extremely punishing, and picking a direction without ore may lead to you starving in the current version. To what extent that's intended is rather up to you, just noting that the balance at present is 'you mine three rocks per day, plus any stamina boosts you can afford after food'. Most of the buildings don't have interiors yet, and typos are fairly frequent, but some effort went into the writing, assuming it wasn't also mostly an AI there too.

And speaking of AI... let's talk about the elephant in the room. AI art. I understand that art and animation are the typical stumbling blocks of a would-be game developer, and hold a lot of such people back for the simple virtue of not having much artistic talent, and not enough money to pay someone. So I do understand the urge that's driving people to use AI art in games now. And these... honestly, in the world of 2dCG RPG Maker games, I don't feel these are bad CGs. What I would have a problem with would be being inundated with these games to the extent we are with Daz games, because honestly, I'm already sick of this 2010s waifu aesthetic and we've barely gotten started on AI art. I dread to think what is to come next, regardless of my misgivings :/

Bugs: You can get softlocked if you go upstairs in the inn, because the down stairs don't have an event attached to them yet. Talking to the guard at the north gate causes their image to stay superimposed on the screen after the dialogue is complete. Both have since apparently been fixed.

Overall: game design and writing seems competent enough that I can picture someone enjoying this game were it given time to add more content. Some typos and bugs. Playable, but very much not my thing as a person who prefers to read about softer domination and tease/denial. If I were playing as Lucretia, managing a mining camp and making dudes lick my feet, I might've been more into this haha
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Delorme

Excellent game, continue, very good graphics , hope you continue like this .
    I think the story should be more focus on femdom , and maybe you should add some features that we don't see often, like ass/pussy worshipping, farts , toilet slavery, human chair, etc...
    Please don't focus only on feet like other games, that ruins it generally...
    But I hope you'll not give up the game